Chapter 21

They all woke up minus Raelynn and headed downstairs to open presents. The Granger gave Hermione some clothes, books and a photo album so she could put photos of Raelynn in. They gave Draco a shirt that said Worldest Best Daddy, a pair a shoes he needed and more clothes. They got Raelynn some cute dress, clothes and books.

Hermione stood up and grabbed the big present and handed it to her parents. Her parents opened it and saw the framed picture. Mrs. Granger began to tear up while Mr. Granger just smiled.

"It's beautiful, thank you" Mrs. Granger said standing up to hug her daughter and son-in-law.

"You're welcome" Draco said. After that they had breakfast before going to get ready. Once they were clean and in a nice outfit before saying goodbye to Hermione's parents and apparating to Narcissa's countryside house. They appeared in her living room right in front of Lucius Malfoy.

"Father" Draco said readjusting the sling that held his daughter.

"Draco" he said then turned his gaze to Hermione who looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Happy Christmas Mr. Malfoy" she said.

"Please call me Lucius since we are now family." He said standing up.

"Where's Mother?" Draco asked.

"I'm here" Narcissa said walking into the living room.

"Happy Christmas" Hermione said before hugging her.

"Happy Christmas Darling" Narcissa said. "Now let me see my grandchild." Hermione took Raelynn carefully out of the sling and handed her to Narcissa.

"We would like you both to meet Raelynn Granger Malfoy." Draco said.

"She's so beautiful" she said as Raelynn made a angry look. "She has the Malfoy scowl down." Lucius moved over to Narcissa and looked down at his granddaughter. One look at the little girl and he knew she had him wrapped around her little finger. He didn't care if she wasn't really she was his granddaughter and he was in love with her. He was surprised when Narcissa turned to him and placed Raelynn in his arms. He pulled her closer into his arms as Raelynn stared up at him for a second before falling asleep.

"You two did well" Lucius said before pulling his attention back to the little girl in his arms.

"Thank you" Hermione said.

"Let's open presents" Narcissa said before the all sat down. Hermione and Draco smiled as Lucius and Narcissa smiled at their shirts they gave them and the portrait they made a copy of so both grandparents could have one. Narcissa gave Lucius and Draco new cloaks. She gave Hermione and Raelynn matching dress.

Lucius gave Narcissa two tickets to Paris which is the place she had wanted to go before everything happened. He gave Draco the Malfoy family heirlooms and gave Hermione a letter which confused her until she opened it.

"What is it?" Draco asked. Hermione was shocked as she read the title of the letter.

"It's the deed to Malfoy Manor" she said then looked over at Lucius.

"I wanted to give you and my son a place to go once you graduated this year. I am going to retire from the Ministry and take my wife on a trip around the world before settling down here." He said.

"I don't know what to say." Hermione said.

"A thank you would be nice" he said.

"Thank you so much" she said before standing and surprising everyone by kissing Lucius's cheek.

"You are really going to live here with Mother?" Draco asked.

"Yes, your mother has always hated Malfoy Manor so I decided that I would live wherever she wanted to live." Lucius said as Hermione sat back down next to Draco.

"That's very romantic" Hermione said.

"Thank you, I have a present for Raelynn" Lucius said then made a rather large present float through the air and land by Draco and Hermione. Draco opened the gift and looked in the box.

"No freaking way are you giving my daughter that death trap." He said.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"It's a rocking horse that actually moves around. I almost died on it when I was little." Draco said.

"It's a Malfoy tradition to pass the rocking horse down to the next Malfoy baby." Lucius said.

"That tradition stops with me." Draco said.

"I have to agree to with- Why are you laughing?" Hermione asked.

"I got you, the look on your faces. Of course I wasn't going to let my precious granddaughter ride that death trap." Lucius laughed.

"Not funny" Draco said.

"It was so funny" he said before making his real present appear. Hermione opened the present and smiled. It was a shirt that said Grandpa's Girl.

"It's so cute" Hermione said.

"And so false, Raelynn is a daddy's girl" Draco said smugly. Hermione rolled her eyes before snuggling into her husband's side