Chapter 16

Everyone turned to see Ginny and Blaise standing in the entrance.

"I fell down the stairs" Hermione said. "I broke my arm but they fixed it and sprained my ankle and hit my forehead on the stairs."

"I see that" Blaise said.

"Is your daughter okay?" Ginny asked.

"Other than showing that she is not shy she's fine." Hermione chuckled making Ginny and Blaise give her a confused look.

"When the nurse tried to examine her she showed her her butt." Draco said. Ginny and Blaise burst out laughing.

"She's got sass" Blaise said. After that the nurse gave Hermione a crutch before she, Draco, Blaise made their way to the apartment. Once they were in the apartment they went into the bedroom and Draco helped Hermione get into the bed.

"Thanks guys for making sure I got here safely."

"It was really no problem" Blaise said.

"We are just happy you and Raelynn are okay?" Draco said.

"You're naming her Raelynn?" Blaise said.

"Do you have a problem with the name I picked?" She asked glaring at him. Blaise held up his hand in surrender.

"Nope, it's a great name" he said.

"What's a great name?" Ginny said entering the bedroom.

"Raelynn" Blaise said.

"That's... a great name" she said.

"Get out of my house you jerks." Hermione said then looked at Draco. "Get them out of our house"

"Mione, we are sorry we didn't mean it." Ginny said. Hermione eyes filled up with tears.

"That name is a beautiful name, a perfect name and you guys are ruining it." She said.

"You guys need to leave." Draco said. Ginny and Blaise left as Hermione began to cry. "Sweetheart, Raelynn's name is beautiful so don't let them ruin it." He climbed on the bed and let her snuggle up to him.

"I could have lost our baby." She said as she cried harder.

"The important thing is you didn't and you are fine, Raelynn is fine and we are fine." He said rubbing her back.

"I just hope I didn't mess everything up." She said.

"You didn't" he said before his mind began to work. "Why were you by the stairs anyhow, weren't you suppose to be in Charms?" Silence followed before Hermione lifted her head up to look at him.

"It wasn't your fault" she said. Draco was confused till it hit him.

"You were coming to see me?" He said.

"She wouldn't stop moving and kicking me and you are the only one she listens to so I asked the Professor if I could go to you so you could settle her down. It was my fault for tripping not yours so please don't blame yourself." She said. Draco stood up and paced.

"How is it not my fault?"

"It's my fault because I have pregnancy brain so I must have not been paying attention and tripped." She said pushing her self up. Draco sighed before staring at her stomach.

"If she would only listen to you none of this would have happened." He said making Hermione shrug.

"She's a daddy's girl" she said. Draco smiled before getting back on to the bed.

"Lay down you are official on bed rest." He said.

"Yes your majesty" she said laying down and getting comfortable on her pregnancy pillow. Draco chuckled before pulling the blanket over her and kissing her head. He noticed when he pulled back that she was asleep.

"I have no idea what I would do without you." He said before leaving her. He used a silence spell on their bedroom before collapsing on the couch and cried. He cried so hard that he didn't hear the front door open or footsteps coming towards him. He looked up in surprises when arms wrapped around him. He cried in his mother's arms for what felt like forever.

"She could have died" he said lifting his head.

"The important thing is she is still here and so is your baby." She said.

"I know but she was coming to see me because our daughter wouldn't stop moving and kicking her and I'm the only one our daughter listens too." He said.

"It was no one's fault it was an accident." She said. Draco knew she was right but he still felt guilt.

"Why are you here anyway?" He asked.

"I was dropping of some stuff for you guys when I ran into Blaise. He told me what happened and I knew you would need me." She said. Draco then noticed the bag she had set on the coffee table.

"Please tell me that isn't clothes we have to many clothes." He groaned.

"No it's a few things you guys might need that I found helpful during my last few months pregnant with you." She said. Draco grabbed the bag and looked inside it. There was bags of dried fruit, a jar of peanut butter, some container of yogurt, some vegetables and a big bottle of water.

"Thank you, Hermione would love this." He said before he realized the silence spell was still on their room. He quickly undid the spell and checked to see if Hermione was still sleeping. She was happy to see that she was. He closed the door and went back to sit next to his mother.

"So besides the sprained ankle and the cut on her head what else happened? What did the nurse say?" She asked.

"She said the baby is fine and that she wants Hermione on bed rest till next week just to be safe." He said making Narcissa nod her head.

"Smart move" she said.

"She's going to hate if after a day or two." He chuckled.

"She's going to lose her mind." Narcissa chuckled. Draco hugged his mom as he laughed.