Chapter 2

The next day everyone gathered into the health class room. The girls lined up and got their shots by Madame Pomfrey before sitting down.

"Okay, now I'm going to announce the partners." McGonagall said. "Gentlemen, if you would please join your partner when you find out who your partner is." She unrolled the parchment and began saying names.

"Millicent Bulstrode and Colin Creevey"

Everyone watched as the small looking Colin moved over to sit next to the plump Millicent.

"Lavender Brown and Dean Thomas"

"THANK GOD!!" Ron yelled making both Lavender and Dean glare at him.

"Sorry Dean" Ron said.

"Whatever" Dean said moving to sit next to Lavender.

"Cho Chang and Neville Longbottom"

Everyone looked at Harry who had dated Cho before they decided to just be friends. Harry just shrugged. Neville moved over and sat next to Cho.

"Katie Bell and Seamus Finnigan" Seamus smiled and joined his girlfriend of two years.

"Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter"

Harry gave a little smile before moving down a desk to sit with Luna. Harry secretly liked Luna so Hermione was happy that he got to do this project with her. What she wasn't really happy with is that her name hadn't been called and the list of guys were dwindling. McGonagall said a bunch of names till it was down to the last three.

"Ginny Weasley and Blaise Zabini"

Hermione heard Ginny's groan as a chair scraped across the floor and footsteps came towards them. Hermione looked up at a smirking Blaise who took a seat next to Ginny who refused to look at him.

"I look forward to having a baby with you my love" he said making Ginny drop her head on the desk with a thud.

"Oh god" she said.

"Pansy Parkinson and Ron Weasley"

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" They yelled.

"Mr. Weasley and Miss. Parkinson, I would appreciate it if you would not yell in my class." McGonagall said. Ron pushed his chair back and moved over to where Pansy was. Hermione knew who she was partnered with and wasn't happy about it. She had a Malfoy baby inside her and like hell was she going to have Malfoy spew his prejudice crap around her baby.

"Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy" Hermione never heard not a word from her partner as he got up and joined her.

"I look forward to it beautiful" he said into her ear. Hermione drew back in surprise to see him smirking.

"Now I must warn you that some of you symptoms will start-" she said but Hermione wasn't listening because she was about to throw up. She quickly got up, ran over to the garbage can and threw up. As she threw up her hair was being pulled back from her face. After a minute she stopped throwing up and was handed a handkerchief. She accepted it with a thanks and turned to see Malfoy  standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine, it's part of being pregnant, though my mother says instead of calling it morning sickness they should call it all the time sickness." Hermione said as she cast a cleansing spell on the trash can.

"Miss. Granger is correct, as I was saying some of you will have symptoms either today or tomorrow and I will be giving you all books on what to expect when you're expecting." She said as books appeared in front of them. "It seems like I have lost half my class to tiredness so class is dismissed."

Hermione turned to talk to Ginny but saw that she was alseep and being carried off by Zabini. She sighed before turning to Malfoy who had gathered all the books.

"Look Ma-"

"It's Draco, call me Draco since we are going to be parents." He said.

"Look Draco let's call a truce I won't call you names if you won't call me names." She said.

"Deal" he said.