Chapter 12

After that they were all given permission to apparate to a muggle baby store to buy things for their baby. Draco and Hermione arrived first in a dark alley. They left the alley and went around the corner into the store. They had a list of things they absolutely needed before they get anything else. They needed a crib, a baby carrier, bedding for the crib, diapers, wipes, baby bag, binkeys, a swaddle, bath products, onesies that have the buttons on the bottom, a nursing pillow and many more.

They grabbed three carts and went to town on the store as the others arrived. Hermione let Draco do all the heavy stuff and she did all the light stuff. Once they had all the stuff they needed the went over to the fun section, the toy and clothes. Thankful they were next to each other. They got a lot of clothes for both a baby and a toddler before heading to check out. Draco refused to let Hermione pay for anything saying that he wanted to be useful since she is the one carrying his baby.

Hermione smiled before letting him pay the large sum of money before they pushed the carts out of the store and around the corner to the dark alley. They apparated the stuff to the apartment before apparating themselves. Once they appeared they started setting up the baby room. Hermione had a good laugh while Draco cursed the crib as he tried to set it up.

"Stop laughing" he growled.

"I'm sorry I can't help it" she said. Draco sighed before staring at his wife. Hermione smiled before leaning over and kissing him. After that Hermione helped him build the crib and within an hour they had the crib all set up. They stood up and looked at the crib and smiled.

"I can't wait till Raelynn is here." She said.

"Me too" Draco said. Hermione yawned making Draco chuckle. "Get some rest and I will finish up the room."

"No, I want to help" she yawned.

"Baby, you can't stop yawning so go take a nap and I will wake you up for your next class." He said leading her across the hall to their bedroom.

"Fine" she said before getting into bed and letting him tuck her in. She yawned again before falling asleep. Draco kissed her forehead then left to finish putting together the baby room.  He finished just in time to wake up Hermione for their next class. He got her up and she changed into her new maternity clothes her mother-in-law sent her last night before heading to Potions.

They took a seat next to Katie and Seamus who told them they were having a boy and naming him Hunter Bell Finnigan. They congratulated them before telling them what they were having and their name for her. They talked about how Dean and Lavender were having identical twins, a boy named William and a girl named Elizabeth. Cho and Neville were having a girl named Alice and Colin and Millicent were also having a girl but were naming her Isabelle.

After class Hermione and Draco went back to their apartment for lunch plus Hermione wanted to see the baby room. Once they were there Hermione moved quickly towards the baby room while Draco made them sandwiches with already made potato salad. Hermione smiled when she opened the door to see it was just as she pictured it. After a few minutes of looking around she made her way back to Draco who just set two plates on the table.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it" she said then kissed his cheek before sitting down to eat.

"I'm glad" he said sitting down across from her. Before he could take a bite of his food there was a loud knock on the door then a loud voice followed.

"Hermione Jean Granger, you open this door right now."

Not a very long chapter sorry