Chapter 6

"So tell me who you were matched with?" Lucius asked

"Hermione Granger and for your information I'm happy with the match. I don't care if she's muggle-born and if you have a problem with that then stay out of my life." Draco said folding his arms across his chest.

"The thing isn't real so I don't really care as long as you don't mate with the Mudblood." He said.

"Don't call her that!" He said. "I'm falling in love with her and she will be my wife and be the mother of my children. If you don't like it we have nothing to discuss." He said before making his father's face disappear. Draco grabbed a book and threw it at the wall right as the door opened and Blaise walked in.

"You okay Drake" he asked with a worried look. Draco ignored him and left the room. He ran out to the common room, past a shocked Pansy and Ron, out of the corridor down the stairs and out the side door to the quidditch field then to the bleachers where he sat a cried. He was angry that his dad couldn't get over his prejudice and see that his son was finally happy.

Hermione moaned as she ate another taffy on her bed. She had reached for one more when she heard a tapping at her window. She got up and went to the window and opened it. An owl dropped a letter off before it took off. Hermione picked it up and opened it.

Hermione,

Something is wrong with Draco. I walked into our bedroom as he was throwing a book at the wall. I asked if he was okay but he didn't answer. He just stormed off scaring the living crap out Pansy and Ron. I think he went to the Quidditch Field that's where he usual goes when he's upset.

~B

Hermione moved quickly and headed out the door almost knocking Ginny over.

"Sorry Gin" she said as she jogged out of the corridor heading towards the Quidditch Field. She slowed down when she saw Draco with his head in his hands. She went over and kneeled in front of him.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asked touching his arm.

"He doesn't care if I'm miserable." He sobbed out.

"Who doesn't care if you are miserable?" She asked. Draco lifted his head to look at her.

"My father" he said. "The important matter was telling my father that I was matched to a muggle-born. He said that the thing isn't real so he doesn't care as long as I don't breed with you."

"He called me a Mudblood didn't he?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Don't say that word I hate that word." He said.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"I told him not to call you that and that I was seeing you whether he liked it or not." He said before burying his face in his hands. "He doesn't care if I'm miserable he just cares if I marry a pureblood witch and have pureblood babies. I don't want a pureblood witch or pureblood babies. I just want you. I love you Hermione."

"I love you too Draco" she said before leaning up and kissing. Draco wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. Hermione moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Without breaking the kiss she got up and straddled his lap.

"Miss. Granger and Mr. Malfoy, I know your hormones are all over the place but this is not a appropriate place to do that plus it is almost bed time." A voice said. They pulled back to see  Professor Hooch standing beside them with her arms crossed. Hermione got off Draco's lap and stood to face her.

"Sorry Professor" she said as Draco stood and took her hand. They quickly left the field and headed back to Hogwarts.

"How did you know where to find me?" He asked as they walked into the castle. She told him about Blaise's letter. "I'll thank him when I get back to my room."

"I'm tired from all that jogging." She said.

"You jogged all the way from your room to me?" He said.

"Yes, when someone tells me something is wrong with my boyfriend I'm not going to casual walk. I would run but since I'm almost three months pregnant I jogged." She said. Draco smiled at her answer.

"I like it when you call me your boyfriend." He said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Hermione yawned as they made it to the Gryffindor corridor.

"I wish you could stay with me." She said.

"I'll be with you in your dreams." He said then gave her a quick kiss. He watched her leave before heading to his own room to get some needed sleep.