Chapter 29

4 years old

4 years old

Dedicated to HarryPotterforlifeJK sarahthebear_ unclerickhurtsmysoul  for your ideas

After returning to their aparment after having lunch with Ginny, Blaise and Milo, they found an owl patiently waiting for them. Hermione quickly let the bird in and took the letter that was attached to it's leg. She opened it and began to read.

Dear Hermione,

I may have something that may save the kids. It may not work but there is a fifty/fifty chance it will work but I think it is worth a shot. It will take three days to brew so if you agree I will start on it immediately. If you do agree you must wait till the last day she is  suppose to be there then give it to her

Sincerely,
Lucius Malfoy

Hermione gave the letter to Draco before grabbing a piece of parchment and began to write out her response.

"Merlin, I hope this works" Draco muttered.

Three days later...

Hermione took the box with the supposedly life saving potion. Lucius sent one to everyone into the class that wanted to keep their baby. She unwrapped the box and opened it taking the potion out of it. Attached to the bottle was a little note from Lucius.

Put it in food on the last night. I pray to Merlin that this works. -Lucius

Hermione did to as she put the bottle back in the box and took it to her room for safe keeping. She was terrified that it wouldn't work. She would be devastated if it didn't work. She loved her daughter some much and never wanted to be parted from her. Who knew that what started out as a project she thought might be cool to do, could change her whole world. She got pregnant, got married, had a baby, watched that baby grow and now this stupid project was going to take away her whole world. Not if she could help it.

Hermione left her room then watched as her daughter ran away from Draco who was on his hands and knees chasing her. She smiled as Raelynn ran to her.

"Mummy, Daddy get me, Daddy get me, help me." She said. Hermione picked her daughter up as Draco stood up.

"That's not fair" he said. "Two against one."

"Who said we had to play fair?" Hermione asked before running for her bedroom. She was about to close the door when Draco blocked it and pushed to get in.

"Go way Daddy!!" Raelynn yelled.

"Never!!" He yelled finally pushing the door open. Hermione put Raelynn down and gave her a gentle push to the bathroom.