January 26th 2018

1. This is the story of how someone threw a carpet at me. In my Maths lesson we me and my friends found a little bit of the carpet under our desk had been cut out (don't know why, it was probably one of the little kids and I got up to show my other friend that sits at the back of the room and she kept it so she could look at it. After about ten minutes I feel something hit the back of my head, my friend had thrown the carpet at me. (That same friend then took the carpet home and called it Rug)

2. At the end of that same Maths lesson one of the popular people went up to their friend (who's the shortest person in our year group) and picked him up and put him in the bin. The kid then shouted from inside the bin: "I'm home!"

3. I didn't realise until after lunch that I'd been writing the date wrong in all of my books, I kept writing the 25th instead of the 26th...Why do bad things happen to good people?

4. One of the popular boys that I had to work with in English yesterday came up to me at the end of my last lesson and taught me his 'secret highfive' which was basically like a secret handshake but with a highfive in the middle, I was so confused.

5. There's this one person in my group of friends that no one likes because she tries way too hard to act like the rest of us and copy what we do and I think she's starting to hang around with us more because she has a crush on my girlfriend because whenever I stand near her she'll always stand between us and she'll poke her and stuff, she says she's doing it for a joke but I don't believe her... If she keeps doing it I might have to have a little "Chat"