June 19th 2018

In computer science, we were learning about what all of the different types of copyright were and now I can look at a list of them and they actually make sense. (If you want to know what I'm on about, on Wattpad when you make a story you can change the copyright, go have a look if you want) and now I know what it all means I feel somewhat superior to my past self and it's great. 

I was in Chemistry and, on Friday we were given a sheet of like 80-90 questions that we were meant to look at for revision, me being me I spend over 5 hours answering every single one over the weekend (In my defence half of that time was spent making it look cool) and I got into class today and my teacher decided to give us a new sheet of questions (This one only had like 20) and said we only had to do those instead. That's 5 hours of my life I'm never going to get back. If I don't pass this test now, I'm going to be so mad.

In Physics we were told to write down what grade we'd got in our last assessment and because the school has a personal vendetta against my year group in particular, all our grades were really for behind our targets because they never gave us a decent teacher. So he was reading out our grades and they were all like 1's and 2's (Someone got a 4 and everyone was proud). It got to my name (Which is 3rd to last on the register) and somehow I got a grade 7 and the whole class (Including myself) was so shocked, I don't know how I did it, I don't even know what test those grades were taken from.