February 5th-8th 2018

Not much annoying/weird has actually happened in the last few weeks (Or at least not anything worth making a new part for) Some of the little things though are:

1. My girlfriend decided that she was going to convince me to watch Hamilton and I've had the songs stuck in my head for 3 days in a row now... thanks for that XD

2. One of the 'popular' (He thinks he is but he's really not) boys was trying to copy my maths work so I started writing in green pen (He's colourblind and can't see stuff written in green) and when the popular girl group found out in my science class found out they applauded me. (It was nice to have a little bit of fame for a few seconds)

3. My computer science teacher bribes us to do well on tests by saying that if we get a certain score then he'll buy us chocolate and we had a surprise test first thing on Monday morning and while he was marking the tests (Later in the same lesson as the test only took 20 minutes) we all heard him slam his pen down on the desk and say "For god's sake Charlie!" and I just awkwardly looked up and asked what I'd done this time (I was googling something stupid at this point in time so I thought he'd caught me) turns out he was just annoyed that I got over that certain score and now he owed me food. (Which I still haven't got :'( XD)

4. As I was writing this the power went out for a second or two and it scared the shit out of me because at the exact same time it got really cold and my computer started messing up (All of which are signs of ghosts and shit) and I'm sat in the corner of my room that I'm convinced is haunted. That scared the absolute shit out of me!