Chapter 18

The crow is flying over the city and is keeping an eye out, the bird looks down and see's T-bird and Skank, who seem to be arguing as they walk down a back-alley.

The bird lands on some over-head wire, perches and watches them closely.

"Whatever man," T-bird huffs, "turned TinTin into a fuckin' voodoo doll."

The two men are silent for two seconds before they get in each other's faces and start dancing and shouting, "FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP!"

Skank is still shouting as T-bird starts walking further down the alley looking rather bored.

A moment or two later they are standing outside a shop, the sky is dark, the pavement wet and light rain falling from the sky. Skank looks at T-bird gleefully.

T-bird places his hands up for a second, "Smokes and beers," rolling his eyes, "that's it." He tells Skank.

Skank heads for the shop and T-bird heads for his car over the other side of the street.

Once in the shop, Skank starts grabbing more than what he came in for, people are staring at him in disbelief, the shop assistant knows he won't be paying for it but can't do anything about it.

T-bird closes the door of his car, lights a cigar, takes a deep breath and waits for Skank.

The crow lands on his car bonnet, T-bird stares at the bird curiously.

Erica appears from the backseat and places a gun to T-bird's head before he can do anything.

"Who the fuck you supposed to be?" T-bird asks, still with the cigar in his mouth.

Erica reaches over, taking the cigar from his mouth, "I'm your passenger," almost growling, "now drive."