Chapter 25

We are stood near the hot dog place that Sarah frequents, she is currently sat alone. A black car comes into view before pulling up.

Sarah is sat there playing with her food with one hand, while the other hand strokes Hades.

Holt gets out of the car, he smiles seeing Sarah and walks up to the counter.

"Playing with onions huh? Talk about playing with your food." Holt comments to Sarah.

Sarah continues stroking Hades but doesn't answer, maybe too lost in thought to reply.

"Fine," Holt takes a seat still smiling, "don't talk."

Sarah looks up towards Holt, a little confusion on her face and in her voice, "When someone's dead," stroking Hades, "they can't come back, can they?"

The hotdog owner cleans the counter-top.

Holt leans on the counter, "That's what I thought," sighing, "you referring to anyone in particular?" He enquires.

Sarah simply sighs, "You'll just think I'm nuts." She makes eye contact with him.

Holt nods, "Yeah," offering a little smile, "then they'd have to lock us both up."

Sarah really looks at Holt, "You seen her too?"

Holt rests on his elbow, "I saw, somebody. Maybe it was your fairy Godmother?"

Sarah offers Holt a sad smile, "She didn't come back for me, she can't be my friend anymore," sighing, "coz I'm alive." She stares forlornly at Holt, feeling somewhat lost.

"Want a friend to walk you home?" Holt offers with a smile.

After a few seconds of thinking Sarah nods and gives Holt a smile.

The Crow Re-seen COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara