Chapter 33

We're stood facing the front of the church as leaves get tossed around by the wind.

Sarah is leaving the perimeter of the cemetery, she exits via the gate.

Jonah is hiding near by, watching Sarah, waiting for the right moment to seize his opportunity.

Sarah walks by the wall of the church, not noticing Jonah.

He sneaks up behind her, grabbing her by the waist and mouth so she cannot scream.

Sarah is making a huge fuss in his tight grip, Jonah tries soothing her, "Shhhh."

He weaves them both through an entrance, by a fence and into the back end of the church.

"Shush, sweetheart, take it easy." His voice soothes as he opens the door and goes inside.

Selina is perched on a pew as Jonah carries Sarah in. He places Sarah in front of Top dollar but keeps a hold on her.

Selina walks forward, her eyes spy the bracelet then she looks into Sarah's eyes.

Top dollar also spies the bracelet, leaning forwards and takes hold of it, "What's that?" Top dollar asks before continuing, "a souvenir from your pal?"

Sarah struggles against Jonah's iron grip.

"I'll keep that, for good luck," Top dollar smiles, "what'd you say huh?"

Before Sarah can answer, top dollar rips the bracelet from her wrist.

Selina gets inches from Sarah, she rubs a feather down Sarah's face before holding her lightly by the chin, her eyes bore into Sarah's, she can't stop her heart from beating out of her chest.

Selina's sinister voice echoes in the church, "Her eyes are so innocent."