"Moms, Am I Right?"

The day went and Jared didn't talk to Evan and Evan didn't talk to Jared.

After his ninth period class, Evan started to walk out the school's main doors to go home, when he felt something grab his arm and pull him away.

He looked up to see Jared. "W-what are you doing?" He asked. But Jared didn't answer.

They finally got into the student parking lot. Jared ordered Evan to get in the passenger seat and Evan quietly obeyed.

Evan assumed Jared was giving him a ride home which was rare. He usually did it because he knew Evan's mom would be home.

But as Evan looked out the window, he noticed that Jared had passed his neighborhood.

"Uhm, Jared?" He said, shyly. "My house is back there.."

"I know," he said plainly. "Your mom is at my place and asked me to give you a ride to my house."

Evan nodded, showing he understood. But he didn't. Heidi never went to Jared's. Ever.

Jared parked his car and got out. Evan followed him inside his house.

"Hey blueberry!" Jared's mom said.

Jared blushed slightly embarrassed and greeted her back.

"Hi Evan." Heidi hugged Evan.

"Hi Mom." Evan said quietly.

"Oh wow! Evan you've grown up so much!" Exclaimed Jared's mom. "Tell me, have you had a girlfriend yet? Or boyfriend, I won't judge!"

Evan managed to squeal out a no as he blushed.

Jared laughed slightly.

His mom glared. "What Jared? You haven't had one either."

Jared's eyes widened in embarrassment while Evan raised his eyebrows surprised.

"Oh! I have an idea" Said Jared's mom. "Neither of you are seeing anyone, you should date!"

Evan laughed nervously, thinking she was joking.

Jared stared at his mom, he was screeching on the inside. He somehow managed to keep a straight face and kept calm. "Mom, what the actual fuck?"

Heidi and his mom looked at each other, smiling.

Heidi finally spoke up. "We're going out."

"WHAT?!" Jared screamed.

"YOUR LESBIAN?!" Evan yelled.

"No!" Both moms answered.

"I meant, we're just going to hang out," said Heidi. "That's it."

Both boys sighed in relief.

"So both of you," started Mrs. Kleinmen. "Are staying here and are going to do.. friend stuff. Like truth or dare and stuff."

Evan slightly laughed at the image of Jared and him playing "friend games."

"So.." Jared broke the silence. "Is this going down, like, now?"

Both women nodded. They waved goodbye and left.

Once they stepped out of the door, Jared said, "Moms, am I right?"

Evan chuckled. "Yeah."

Silence. Very uncomfortable silence.

"Hey, Acorn?" Asked Jared.

"Hm?" Evan went to Jared's direction. He had currently moved to the couch.

"I recently got some new Truth or Dare cards. Wanna play?" Asked Jared.

Evan looked at the other male, surprised he asked. "Y-yeah, ok sure why not?"