"Am I A Bad Person?"

"I'm guessing it didn't go so well," murmured Miguel as he watched Jared walk in the room with a pained look.

"He didn't even let me speak," Jared sighed. He walked over to Miguel and snuggled into his chest. "Am I a bad person?"

Miguel gave him a half smile as he stroked the boy's hair. "Of course not. Evan just needs some time."

Jared raised his head so his eyes met the other's. "Let's just face the reality. He despises me. I mean, I would for sure!"

The male shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "Jared I just.." He shut his eyes momentarily. "I just don't understand what the big deal is with you and Evan! You're friends with him. Is he homophobic or something?"

Jared stood up and layed down on his bed. "No, no." He looked at the ceiling for a while. "He's my ex-boyfriend."

"Ex?" Miguel sat on the bed next to him. "But, it's been four years, why hasn't he gotten over you?"

"I.." He turned his body to face Miguel. "I told him that I would come back for him. But you don't understand-"

"Whoa, what?" Miguel interrupted. "You basically said that you guys would be back together when you came back!"

Jared nodded shyly. "I know, I know. It's really bad." He rubbed the temples of his cheek as he let out a frustrated groan.

"Okay, I'm going break up with you if you don't fix things with Evan," He spoke calmly. "I don't want to get into any problems with him. He seems like a good guy and I don't want to be the villain here."

The other male sighed and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'll try."

Miguel gave him a soft glare. "Try?"

"Fine," insisted Jared. "I will."

~~~
Hey there! This is just a quick short chapter because it'd just be kind of awkward if I put the next part here as well. ^^

I'd also just like to make a small note:
I love your comments!! I love just scrolling through them and getting a nice laugh out of them. Thanks for that!! ^^

Anyways, my name is Eli and I appreciate your existence! <3