"Truth or Dare"

Jared separated the cards in two piles. One green and one blue.

"Alright, green is truth and blue is dare. If the dare isn't done, the one who got the dare has to buy the other person something." Explained Jared. "Got it?"

"Yup," Answered Evan.

"Truth or Dare?" Asked Jared.

"Truth," Evan's voice squeaked a bit.

Jared took a green card. "Have you ever jacked off?" He read. He looked up and smirked at Evan.

"W-what? No!" Exclaimed Evan.

Jared laughed. "Paint me the picture. You're in your bedroom with your weird off brand cell phone. You have Zoe Murphy's Instagram up!"

Evan glared at Jared. "Shut up," he whined. "Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not a wuss, dare."

Evan took a blue card and read it. "Put on a dress..? What the.."

Jared glared. "It doesn't say that!" He took the card from Evan and read it over. "Are you serious?" He muttered.

Jared went into a room leaving Evan waiting patiently.

Evan looked around. His eyes landed on a picture of a little boy with glasses. A women with blonde hair. And a man with sunglasses. He looked at it and smiled.

Jared seemed so pure in the picture. What happened? And the man. It was Mr. Kleinmen. Jared's father died of a disease. Evan remembered the funeral.

It was the only time Evan saw Jared cry. He didn't go to school for a week. But when he came back. It was as if nothing happened.

"Alright," Jared said, snapping Evan into reality. "This is stupid."

Jared came in the room wearing a black dress. Evan could see his collar bones which made him shiver.

It wasn't so big at the bottom but enough to cover his legs. Jared was also dragging a blue hoodie which he put on. Once he pulled the hood down, his hair got messed up.

It bothered Evan and was resisting the urge to fix Jared's hair.

"Truth or Dare?" Muttered Jared.

"Uhm.. Truth"

Jared rolled his eyes and picked up a blue card. "Kiss, Marry, or Kill me?" Jared looked up at Evan and raised his eyebrow. "So?"

"I'll buy you coffee," Said Evan.

Jared spoke up. "That only works for dares, Acorn."

"Kiss," he whispered.

"Dude, I can't hear you."

"Kiss!" Evan exclaimed while blushing a little.

Jared stared at the other male confused. "Not kill..?"

Evan shook his head. "You're mean to me, but I don't want to kill you."

Jared sighed and nodded and looked down. And after a moment, he looked back up. "Do it."

"What?" Asked Evan. "Do wh-what?"

"If you don't hate me that much, then actually do it. Kiss me."

Evan turned red. "Why do you wa-" Evan was cut off by Jared's lips pressing on to his.

Evan was shocked and pulled away. "Jared.. I'm straight!"

Jared just looked at him. Shit, he thought. Why did I do that? How the hell am I supposed to cover THAT up?!

"What?" Jared hoped he sounded more confident than he felt. "Dude, you look gay, so I assumed you're gay."

Evan raised an eyebrow. "How does someone look gay?"