Surprise

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!

He was doing it again. Evan was hyperventilating. He looked at himself in his mirror placed in the corner of his room.

He was wearing khakis and a midnight blue shirt that had long sleeves. His shoes were an old pair of white converse and he held a black tie in his hands. Should I wear it? Is it too formal? Will I look ridiculous?

After steadying his breathing, he sighed and gently threw the tie on his bed.

After the hangout/date in Evan's treehouse yesterday, Jared had asked him on an official date. Evan was speechless at first but agreed.

Now, Evan sort of regret the idea. He wasn't told where they were going which made his options infinite.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang which made Evan jump slightly. He grabbed his phone and slipped into his pocket. He walked out of his room and unlocked the front door.

Jared was standing outside with a hand in his hair which looked kind of messy. The male also looked to have dressed casually to which Evan relaxed a bit.

"So," Began Evan. "Where are we heading to exactly?"

"I'll tell you on the way," Jared skipped over to the truck and opened the door of the passenger side for Evan.

The other had quietly chuckled and mouthed a "thanks."

As Jared started up the car and began driving, he explained where they were going. "The amusement park. It's been there for three days I think, so I thought, why not?"

"We have an amusement park?" Questioned Evan. He had never been to one but he did see them a lot in movies, especially romance ones where the teenagers kiss in that wheel thing. He could never remember the name of it.

"Yeah we do! It comes around every year during this time, haven't you've ever gone?" Jared glanced at the others she waited for a response.

Evan shook his head, "Nah." He didn't seem fazed but apparently Jared was super surprised. "My mom needed to work so she could pay the rent and I was and still am a very anti-crowd person."

Jared chuckled and shook his head. "Well hopefully, I'm able to break that with this date. From now on, your life will only be crowds, Mr. Hansen!"

As he declared this, Jared had already began parking his car in a field of grass filled with other automobiles.

Soon, the short boy took the keys out and both of them stepped out of the vehicle, making sure to close the doors behind them.

Evan could see the top of the huge rides and was instantly met with a slight dizzy feeling. It quickly faded though due to his practised breathing exercises.

After fifteen minutes of paying the entree and tickets, they were on the way their first ride. The merry-go-round.

At first, Jared thought the suggestion was pathetic but agreed anyways. One, the could go from the more relaxing rides to the more exciting and fast ones. And two, all that really mattered to him was how much fun Evan was having.

Evan gave the man running the ride their tickets and practically dragged Jared to a seat.

Jared stretched his arms and casually wrapped and rested one around Evan's neck.

Evan was taken back but didn't say anything. Instead, he leaned a bit of his body to be closer to Jared's.

Soon, the ride began to slowly move in circles, the horses slid up and down and light-hearted music started playing from the machine. The whole scene seemed to be just too perfect.

Evan sighed, thinking that things couldn't get any better than this. And as if on cue, Jared turned his head to give the other a light peck on the cheek.

The simple touch made Evan's cheeks flush with color and a goofy looking smile creep up onto his lips.

~~~

Hello there! It is i, Elias!
Apologies for the short chapter :((
I am also very happy ÙWÚ because this book is #1 on the tag "Kleinsen"

I'm very proud if you could not tell and also confused because this is v bad ;DD

AnywAYS, hope you humans enjoyed this chap~