I

C H A P T E R    O N E:

“Want to come over tonight?” Louis asks, holding Harry's hand tightly as the mid-March air swirls around them. “Unfortunetly, we won't be alone as all of my sisters have decided to come home from boarding school, but you can still come.”

Harry grins as he holds the door open for Louis. After almost five months, he's become used to Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy, Phoebe, and Johanna. They're nice enough, but he still hasn't been offically introduced as Louis' boyfriend. Harry knows Johanna probably has a good idea that he and Louis are a thing because she smiles really big whenever he comes over, which is most days between his work hours.

“Lou, I like your sisters,” Harry says. “They're sweet most of the time.”

“Because my mother would ground them if they acted up while you were around,” Louis disagrees.

“Still,” Harry shrugs, “they're nice and I like them. I'd love to come over, regardless of who's there or not.”

“Okay,” Louis smiles, titling his head down to kiss Harry on the cheek. He loves how there's no cringing anymore. “I was thinking that since everyone in my family will be home tonight I could introduce you.”

Harry chuckles. “Louis, everyone has already met me.”

“I'm talking about introducing you as my boyfriend,” Louis replies, stopping to unlock his locker and gather his French books.

Harry's eyes widen. “Oh.”

Louis pretends not to notice. “I mean, my mum probably knows already because we had a long talk in October and I told her I loved you and you're still around and I more than likely stare at you like you're the god damn sun.”

Harry snorts as they head to his locker to grab his books. The walk is short and quiet, but Harry doesn't say anything until they're outside of homeroom.

“I'm not sun-like,” he tells Louis. “I'm like the moon you're like the sun.”

Louis doesn't sigh in aggrivation. He's used to having conversations like this with Harry quite often.

“How?” he asks.

“I hide behind you all day, but when I come out you're the one making me shine, like the sun does to the moon,” Harry replies like Louis is stupid for not seeing it the first time.

Louis sighs this time and pulls Harry closer to he can kiss him. “Well, you're my sun, and I love you a lot.”

“I love you, too,” Harry says, because he can never not say that, no matter what mood he's in. He cups the door knob. “We should head in. College acceptance letters are coming next month and I don't want any skipped classes to affect me.”

Louis nods and kisses him once more before getting the door. Harry goes into the room with flushed cheeks and takes his seat two rows back from Louis. Ms. Lucia is wearing a hard grin like always, pulling out an attendance sheet and starting at the M's.