1 | 2

"why don't you make me?"

no shame | jake

____

Well. What do I do now? I thought as I stood by the music station watching the people around my dance, well more like grind, in the dark room that was only lit by a few lights.

Where was she?

I continued to stand around awkwardly when I felt a hand brush my shoulder. "Hey there." A husky voice whispered into my ear, their breath brushing my face.

Seriously?

"Umm can you not?" I asked pulling the girls hand off me as I turned to face her. Looking at the girl in front of me I tried to remember her name but realised she wasn't from here. In fact, there was way more people here than where in our unit.

Of course Mads invited others here.

Well that was going to make it harder to find Ella. As I walked away from the personal space invader I started to head for the drinks when I saw her.

Even from across the room she was captivating, my eyes drawn to every movement she made. I continued to watch, and she must have sensed me, looking up and capturing me in the stare of her ocean blue eyes. Despite the people around us in that moment I swore we where the only two in the room.

I saw Ella start to step forward only to be pulled back into someone's body.

And that someone was Dex.

Ella squirmed, and my fists clenched as I navigated my way through the bustling crowd. I was just about at Ella when I heard him.

"Well, hello there hot stuff."

Oh. he was definitely going to die.

___

"Get your hands off her or so help me, I will kill you." I growled, my voice deep with fury.

No one touches her but me.

I tired to calm myself, be reasonable Jake. You can solve this without fighting.

"Why don't you make me pretty boy?" Dex smirked at me. Grabbing Ella tighter and she whimpered.

That's it.

Fuck no fighting.

I lunged forward grabbing Dex by the hair causing him to let Ella go and she stumbled forward. I dragged him to the ground and kicked him, his own hits didn't affect me, adrenaline pumping through my veins, through my heart. After knocking me flat on the ground I knelt down beside him.

"P-Please s-stop." He stuttered raising his hands in defeat.

I knelt down further gripping his hair and pulling his hair back with whispering in his ear.

"Don't you ever touch her, or anyone else without their consent ever again or I will not stop next time. You understand me?"

"Y-yes." He whimpered.

"Coward." I hissed throwing his head forward into the ground.

There goes his nose again.

Standing up I noticed the crowd that had started to form, and Ella standing off to the side.

"Show over, get back to the party." I yelled, and the crowd started to disperse.

Walking slowly over to Ella, I held out my hand. She grabbed it and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey there." I whispered looking down at her. I pushed the stray strand of hair in front of her face back behind her ear. "You look gorgeous." I smiled.

"I know." She whispered back causing me to chuckle.

"You have no shame Ella. No shame."

"I know. And well... You don't clean up to bad either."

"Why thank." I bowed as she giggled, the sound lifting my heart.

"T-Thanks for that back there Jake." She said softly.

"Anything for you El's... Now..." I held my hand out towards her. "Would you care to grant this particularly handsome man, might I say, to a dance?"

She placed her hand in mine and copied my posh accent sticking her nose up.

"Why yes. Yes. I would love to." I smiled and pulled her onto the dance floor.

___

After dancing for what seemed for ever, I finally pulled Ella off the floor, sensing her struggle in breathing.

"Where are we going?" She asked, out of breath. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me.

"I think we both need a breath of fresh air and I have somewhere to show you."

I continued to pull her through our unit until I found the stairs.

"Come on. Just up here." I helped her up opening the door to the roof, that was covered in plants, the city lights shining out from around us.

"Wow." She breathed.

"Yeah." I breathed back.

But I wasn't looking at the sky.

I was looking at her.

___

Updates everyday. Who dis?

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Full week of school tomorrow and my uni finals so I won't have much time. I might write something in advance today though to keep y'all going

Bya!

(if I even met y'all be prepared for hugs) ^^