1 | 4

"She's a bit of a mess, isn't she?"

cold fingers. warm heart. | jake

____

No. Oh god no.

What have I done?

I ran my hand through my hair for the tenth time.

I can't believe I just kissed Ella.

Stupid. Stupid. Impulsive. Stupid.

I mean I'm not going to deny, it was fucking amazing.

But it wasn't right. Not after what I just told her. She deserves better than that...

But you loved it. My mind whispered. You want her. Go get her.

"ARRRHHHH!" I screamed, gripping the railing, before falling to the ground, hanging my head. "What am I going to do know?" I whispered to myself.

I was lost.

Completely.

Utterly.

Lost.

Go to her... My mind whispered again.

I slowly rose to my feet, stumbling forward to the rail. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my pack of smokes and hurled them off the building into the air with all my strength.

I can do this. I... can...

I turned towards the door and headed towards the party.

To my girl.

___

I heard the music blasting through the doors as I opened them and walked into the sea of bodies, people dancing like the waves as the music sung its course.

I searched the room looking for Ella.

Damn it. How many people did Mads invite.

A tap on my shoulder turned me around.

Speak of the devil.

"Heyyyyy Jake!" Mads yelled at me over the music. "What's wrong?" he asked turning serious upon seeing the desperation on my face.

"Ella..." I breathed out.

"What? Is she sick? Oh god. Where is she?" She said hysterically looking around wildly.

"No. She's not. I-I messed up Mads..." I said slowly getting quiter with every word.

"What did you do?" She asked pulling me out the door so we could hear each other better.

"I-I kissed her."

"How is that bad Jake? She likes you ya know? She told me."

Cause that makes things better.

"That's not all. I-I pulled away and said I shouldn't have done it Mads! She practically ran away from me! God..."

"Oh Jake... Talk to her, she'll understand."

"O-okay."

"Yeah? Let's head back in." She said grabbing my arm.

"Can you see her!" I yelled as we entered the loud room again.

"Ummm... I think everyone has Jake." She said wide eyes, pointing to the other side of the room.

I looked over to see a figure dancing on a table surrounded by people watching, eyes entranced.

It was Ella.

___

"JJJAAAKKKEEEYYY! HEY!" Ella screeched when she saw me standing at the base of the table. She swayed back and forth looking down at me, her blue eyes now hazy.

Okay she was drunk.

Extremely drunk.

And she looked like she was about to pass out.

"Ella what are you doing. You need to hop down before you hurt yourself" I called up to her, afraid that she would fall any minute.

"I'm dancing JAAKKYYY!" I screeched again drawling my name.

Someone whistled at Ella behind me and I turned giving them my most menacing look, which must have been pretty bad. The kid looked like he shit his pants. Aww poor thing. Not. No one looks at my girl like that. Hence why I need to get her down now.

"Come on Ella. Play times over."

"Awww... Really?" She said, sadness in her eyes, turning instantly to tears, that streamed down her face.

Oh shit. She really was a mess.

Ella made the cutest snuffling noise before tipping forward off the table.

Thankfully into my arms. I held her in my arms and began to carry her towards the door.

"Oh, thank God you found her. Wow she's a bit of a mess, isn't she?" Mads said from in front of me.

"Just a little. I'm going to put her in bed."

"Do you need me to come and help you?"

"No. I have it..." I whispered looking down at the girl now sound asleep in my arms, mouth slightly open as she snored slightly.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then."

"See ya!" I called as I walked out the door. Climbing the stairs, I made my way to Ella's room, only to find it locked.

My room it is then.

Opening the door, I walked in slowly, trying not to wake her. I placed Ella on my bed, it's large size swallowing her.

"Mmmm..." She grumbled not letting my arm go as I tried to pull away. "Don't go..." She tugged on my arm softly.

I sat beside her on the bed, taking off her shoes and bangles before lying down. As soon as my head hit the pillow, Ella snuggled into my chest, her cold fingers resting on me.

I looked down at her, her usually perfect face smeared with makeup, making me smile. She was going to have on hell of a hangover tomorrow. My heart continued to beat faster as I looked at her.

Completely entranced.

Eye's captured at the beauty.

Heart captured by her.

Fuck. I think I love this girl.

___

AHHHH!!! My Uni finals are done!!!! Ur Gurl just finished her first university course at 15! YAYYAY. I'm so excited to be able to get back into writing more.

I wasn't too happy with the start of this chapter but oh well.

Also. Control, my poetry book is now up so go give that a look. Its not very good but oh well... And I have a theme across all my books. Tell me what you think of it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see y'all next ttiiimmmeeee!!!!