1 | 6

"I'll go first..."

suprised? | jake

____

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Mads squealed as she jumped and grabbed onto me, pulling me into a hug.

If you could even call it that.

Personally, I call it a head lock.

"Yeah. Yeah. I guess I'm going to miss you too Mads."

"You know you love me man. Now promise me we will catch up as soon as you get privileges?" She said poking at my chest with every word.

"Owww... I guess. I can." Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Okay. Okay!" I'll catch up the minute I can!" I raised my hands in defeat.

Man, this girl is a piece of work.

"Good" She said pulling me back into another hug. "Look after her okay? She needs you right now, and I know that you need her too okay? You hear me?" She said softly.

"Yes Mads." I said back setting her on the ground.

"Well. I'm off then."

Mads had already said goodbye to everyone else, but they were still watching as she grabbed her suitcase and wheeled it out behind us.

The glass doors closed softly, and I felt a small soft hand grab mine and I clutched it tight looking down to see Ella next to me.

I looked up again to see Mads had stopped and had turned back towards us.

She must have forgotten something...

"SEE YOU LATER FUCKERS!" Mads screamed giving us the finger.

Maybe not...

___

"So, your saying we get to go to a theme park?" Ella asked for the fifth time, her face lit up in excitement.

I chuckled. We were already on the bus heading to the park, but she just didn't believe me.

"Yes Ella."

"You're sure they're not secretly taking us to some desolate place to dispose of our bodies after they kill us?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"Yes, you're sure they're not or yes you're sure they'll kill us?" She whispered hastily, her head coming to rest on my shoulder.

"Yes, they're going to kill us. Obviously!" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. Ella's head still resting on my shoulder.

"Ella? You okay?" I asked cautiously trying to not let alarm enter my voice.

"Yeah." She said numbly. "I'm just really... Tired." She said with a yawn.

"Well try to get some rest then kay? We still have 2 hours till we get there."

"Mmmhhuuhh..." She mumbled cutely, eyes drifting closed.

___

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we?"

"No."

I heard a small giggle and turned to look at Ella.

She just wouldn't stop.

"Let's play a game shall we?" She asked with a smirk.

Oh boy.

She was up to something.

"And what might this game be?" I smirked back.

"Truth or Dare."

Shit.

This game never ends well and everyone knows it.

"Fine."

What am I doing? Why did I just agree to that?

"Kay. I'll go first. Truth or dare Jake?" She smiled brightly at me.

"Truth. Obviously. For all we know you might make me jump out of the bloody bus and onto the freeway."

"I would never!" She fake gasped. "Hmmmm... Truth. Well no point mucking around. How many people have you been with?"

Shit.

She wasn't kidding about not messing around.

"Hmmm... In what way are we speaking?" I grinned, while she frowned, her lips forming a cute little pout.

"You know what I mean Jake!" She slapped my arm.

"One. And, I had been dating her for a whole year before." I said. It was the truth. There was no point lying. While I may have messed around a bit, I didn't just sleep with everyone.

"One?" She asked, surprise riddling her features.

"Surprised Elephant?"

"Well yeah. Just a little bit." I laughed at that and her cheeks went bright pink.

"My turn then... Truth or Dare Ella?"

"Truth." She said with no hesitation.

So this is how it was going to go.

"Hmmm... Same question."

She went even pinker if that was even possible.

"Ha Ha. Very Funny. None." She glared at me.

Well I couldn't say I wasn't happy about that.

Because I was. Extremely happy.

"And why is that Miss Ella?"

"Because I've never even been on a date." She mumbled.

"What! You- Never- WHAT!"

She was flipping gorgeous and damn cute.

Who wouldn't want to date her?

"Just leave it Jake..." She said embarrassed.

"Hey. Ella. It's fine! I just... I was surprised also..." I went off coming to a stop before I said too much.

"Now. I choose dare."

"What?"

"For my next go. I choose dare."

"Okay then... I dare you, Jake Eves... To catch me."

"Wha-" I started, but before I could finish she was out of her seat, backpack on and running off the bus.

Shit.

I looked out the window.

Looks like we're here.

___

Two updates in two days who dis?

I really don't have much too say so...

BYA! I hope you enjoyed this! Are you surprised?

(current mood because school won't stop giving me assignments) ^^