||Chapter 1- Be a good example||

Bismillah.

Some of us were on its verge on neglecting important things such as our obligation and deeds to be fulfilled as a Muslim. Some people are doing things against our religion. Some others wants to just leave and some others gets mad of not getting what he/she wants, but as much as we could bare in our minds the true sensation of being a good one, we should know how to respect ourselves and serve Allah, the possible strenous efforts we can. We're supposed to be praying, rather than doing nonsense things that couldnt contribute to some. Be mindful of your time.

However, being a Muslim is not hard. The rules are there, and what were going to do is just to follow it. Praying 5 times a day is not an excuse. If you are busy, then Allah will not bother you, too. One more thing, It's more important to praise him for our entire existence and longing for a good phase in the hereafter, Akhira. How funny we always excuse prayers for nothing.  But its not late to right our mistakes off.  We are not late to understand that its Allah, He who helps us in all the struggles we are encountering and He will be our guide to surpass the most challenging problem we are currently facing. Subsequently, Islam is a way to a better life. Moving to our next topic, Its the good manners that we need to be a good person In shaa Allah. So here we are sent into the universe to love him. To love Allah!