||Chapter 2-Stronger||

Beggining with failure is often the road to success. We are humans. We all makes mistakes. Because we are not perfect. Only Allah is perfect.

Making your weaknesses as your strengths is a sign that Allah has given you the power and the will to face life with valence, patience and enthusiasm.

We encounter problems a lot in this world. But you will realized those problems are just nothing if only you witness our ummahs crying for help and suffering in other parts of the world. World is meant to be a problem for us. It is designed to be a prison for us. Then, often I heard some people even say 'I want to die' when others fights to live. Astagfirullah. If you wish to die, then Allah will give you, too. Allah is fair.

We are jailed in this dungeon world, but only we be free, if only if you free yourself from those evil thoughts.

Thank God for the gifts of wisdom and blessing He gave us to survive. Thank God for the great mind and heart that has been built in to be your strength to go on straight path of success. Stating the fact, that millions times each day, I failed. We failed. We fail to do the things that is right and sometimes, we're getting confused to ourselves. We dont even know if we am doing the right or not and What's our purpose? Why did He brought us here-- in this hell out world?

I realized in my life that being stupor to the things that we had done already is a 'big wave of failure' that has come in our lives but we shouldn't regret receiving that, because its still a blessing. Struggles you are experiencing now is your passport to success. Life will you let you taste the donuts but He will make you stronger first.  Failure is a great achievement. Have you ever wondered if you are doing the right thing or wrong? Just like what I have mustered at all informations, you can do it by the help of Allah. Only him can help you. So, start meditating and pray.