Chapter 4

Chapter 4 out before schedule!!^^ Here you go guys:3

What's gonna happen? O.o

----------------------------------------------

"Last for today we have our little feisty one," the shop owner announced and gave my cheek a light pinch.

Don't touch me you filthy vampire.

I gave him a slight glare, but put on my most innocent smile.

"Anyone?" I bit the insides of my cheeks, avoiding all kinds of contact.

"What blood type?" A man called out.

My head snapped up, looking from person to person. I didn't see anyone who gave a slight damn about me.

"Her blood type's O Positive."

Suddenly lust filled their eyes and people started whispering.

At this ship O Positive is rare, so I'm technically rare.

But who cares about that when I got a feisty mouth?

"Anyone?" He tried again.

Still no one spoke up.

Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. Hours felt like days. God, this was like waiting to get a bullet straight through your head.

That would've been better though.

Less pain and torture. Much better, I'd be dead on the spot.

Living with a vampire would only be torture, for years - if we were lucky enough to survive that long.

"If no one's interested, she'll come back tomorrow." One of the shop owner's assistants came up on stage and grabbed my elbow.

I felt relived, yet disliked.

Another day without anyone bothering to think twice about me.

"Too bad." I looked at Kat from the corner of my eye.

"I guess this is goodbye."

She gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

Finally she's gone!

"Excuse me, but could I have a look at the O Positive?" I kept my eyes on the floor as a tall and dark man approached us.

"As you wish, my lord."

My lord?

Is he of high rank?

I better behave if it turns out like that.

"Don't worry child, I don't bite." He and the assistants chuckled a bit.

"Old vampire joke."

Right, a joke. Thanks.

"Could you look at me, child?" I hesitated a few seconds before looking up at him.

Tall, dark and strongly built. Dressed in a black suit, matching tie. His hair light blonde pulled back, everything laying perfectly on his head. It looked like it's taken him hours to dress.

He couldn't buy me. I'm not in his age group, this man must be around forty two years old.

"She's young and healthy. Why haven't anyone bought her yet?" he questioned, still looking me straight in the eye.

"She's a bit feisty. If she has anything on her mind, she won't refuse to tell you. She absolutely hates us, yet she hasn't tried anything on escaping."

"Maybe because running from a vampire's impossible," I muttered.

"You see, there, there it was." He pat my back.

Hard, like he gave me a warning.

"Let me think about it. I'll come back tomorrow." He said his goodbyes and left.

"You little piece of shit," he mumbled angrily and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me after him.

----------------------------------------------

Oh no 0.0 What's gonna happen to her? Where's he taking her? What do you think about the vampire who wants to buy her?

Please comment, vote and share<3