Chapter 30

Decided to put up a picture of Lynette, not the best quality though, but she's still beautiful ^^ I didn't bother to edit her lips and that, but I wanted to show you guys Lynette's beauty :3

I love you guys <3

Enjoy this chapter as well ^^

----------------------------------------------

"What do you mean?"

Lynette stood up and gestured for me to stand up too, I obediently did as she wanted.

You'll see.

She leaned forward and kissed my forehead, so lightly it felt like I imagined it.

Slowly she started to fade and I could see through her.

"No please, I need to know!" I pleaded and stretched my hand out to touch her hand.

It went through her.

"What do you mean?" I kept pleading, tears once again falling from my eyes.

You'll see.

And then she was gone.

No one else but me in the living room.
I turned back to the book shelf and rested the diary against the spines of the other books.

What should I do?

What should I say?

Why didn't they do anything?

Did they even know about this?

"Gwen?"

I turned quickly and smoothed down the front of my sweater to my knees, making sure that I didn't show anything.

Am I really worrying about showing him my body?

"What's that? And why're you crying?" Colt asked concerned and approached me.

"Why did you lie?" I asked, my voice already cracking.

"What do you mean?" he asked with his brows scrunched up in confusion.

I held up the diary, showing him exactly what I was talking about.

"Why? Why didn't you just tell me? Lisanna killed her! You know that? And yet you're talking about marriage with her, with the woman who killed your fiancé. Your Lynette. How can you do this to her? How can you do this to Lynette?" I asked, both frustrated and sad.

The two hours I'd been alone with Lynette, only crying, I didn't care about the tears running down my face and dripping off my chin.

"Gwen," he said calmly and stepped closer. I didn't realize he'd stopped until he took those careful steps towards me.

"I just don't see how you can do this to her. How you can just go with what your parents want and marry Lisanna!" I raised my voice. "She killed her, Lisanna killed Lynette and you're gonna marry Lisanna after that?"
Colt's face paled and he kept staring in my direction, but not at me, at something behind me.

"How can you do this to her? You loved her didn't you?" I said, sniffing and wiping my eyes with my sleeves.

"Lynette," Colt chocked out and I saw his bottom lip quiver.

Slowly I turned to face a smiling Lynette, she stood behind me and pointed at the diary.

I opened it to the last pages and saw that they already had new words on them.

I have something to say to Colt. Can you read it for me?

I nodded and wiped more tears, preparing for what she wanted to say.