Chapter 16

Sorry, I was celebrating my mom's birthday yesterday!
I should stop with the 'one chapter each day' thing, cause I can't do that >.<
Here you go, lovelies <3

----------------------------------------------

I sat on the counter, watching him cook. His arm muscles tensing underneath his body fit t-shirt every time he chopped a vegetable.

His beauty most likely from his mom and strength from his dad, yet he didn't remind me of any of them.

How come that he didn't look like his parents? Only thing he had in common with then was the blonde hair he's from his dad.

I didn't notice I was studying him that well until I heard him chuckle lightly; "Like what you see?"

As a matter of fact yes, but not telling you.

I blushed slightly and looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes after staring.

I felt his soft touch on my bare thigh, making me look back at him in slight surprise.

His eyes were following his finger, tracing it up and down my thigh. Leaving goosebumps on my whole body.

When his nail pierced my skin I flinched slightly, feeling my blood drip from the cut onto the counter.

"Oh no, I'm getting blood on the counter," I mumbled as I hopped off the counter. Holding a hand under the cut for it to not drip on the floor too.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked carefully, putting the knife down.

I shook my head at him and gave him a quick smile before searching the kitchen for paper towels. No luck.

"Let me." He crouched down in front of me and kissed my thigh above the cut. Making me blush like crazy.

Why's my heart beat increasing? Why aren't I pushing him away? Why the hell did I blush?

The tip of his tongue traced the blood and up the cut, getting every drop. He gave the cut a tender kiss as a bandaid. Of all things the cut stopped bleeding.

He separated my legs a little, not much at all just enough for him to reach my inner thigh. When his mouth found a spot, he started nibbling and licking on it.

I was biting the insides of my cheeks to avoid the moan I felt build up in me.

A hickey was the second mark on my body.

Then he nipped my skin on my other thigh, resulting in another love bite. "Mine," he drawled out huskily.

I let out a small cry and blushed even more.

I've never let a man this close to me and especially not a vampire. It felt so right, but at the same time so wrong.

Because he's a vampire?

He stood back up and grabbed my wrist gently, pulling my hand up to his mouth.

I covered my blush with the other hand as he licked the blood off my fingers.

Why did I feel warm because of this? The touch of his lips, leaving me wanting more. More of his gentleness.

He removed my hand from my face and kissed my blush, only causing me to blush more.

"Son, are you home?" His dad's rich voice filled the open living room. "In the kitchen, father."

I turned away to hide my blush while Colt went back to his cooking, smirking secretly at me.

"I just wanted to check up on you, it's been three days since last time," he smiled. "And I brought your mother."

Colt put down his knife again and turned to face his father, his mother walking in shortly after.