Chapter 15

I graduated yesterday, woho!!
That's the reason I haven't updated for a few days, had to prepare and clean and stuff >.<

But now I'm free, so I'll give you another chapter :*
Enjoy <3

----------------------------------------------

My love bite was a little numb when ever I touched it and the fabric of my shirt tickled it a bit. It was so visible, a red bite mark over my right breast.

Never has a male been that close to me, except my dad when he hugged me or kissed my head. Which I really miss, his hugs and kisses.

Of course I miss mom too, but she's already in a much better place than this.

Dad, wherever you are, be safe.

I turned my back to the mirror, checking on my wounds. They looked good, but could've looked better.

I'd just taken a shower. I stood with a towel around my hips while putting on a bra.

I wonder how long it'll take before Colt's monster takes over and he can't control himself, in other words - kill me.

I put on a pair of panties and folded the towel before walking into my room.

When I looked at my bed there was a tray with food and a glass of juice on it. And, a note?

"Hungry? - Colt"

Wow, his handwriting really is beautiful.

On the plate was a bagel with ham and cheese, and salad I think. Apple juice with a little napkin on it's left.

"He's so nice," I smiled to myself and took a bite out of the bagel.

"Now clothes." Going through all my stuff - which wasn't much - I found an over sized royal blue hoodie and a pair of grey pj-shorts.

"Yey, comfy!" I hugged around myself with the too long sleeves hanging over my fingertips.

Skipping out in the hallway I felt the temperature drop. My room's the normal, warm - 23 degrees - and the rest of the house's around 14 degrees.

Why do vampires insist on having it so cold in their homes?

May be caused by my bare legs and feet too though.

"You smell nice, like a little strawberry." I jumped in surprise.

I turned to see Colt approach me, I looked up at him when we were standing only a few feet apart.

I was trying unbelievably hard not to stare at his abs, which were exposed by his unbuttoned shirt.

Can you button up your shirt, please?

Okey, technically I didn't want that, but his abs was seriously distracting me from looking at his face.

"T-thank you, I just took a shower," I said and smiled slightly up at him. "Master." I added quickly.

He smiled down at me and I looked down at the floor again, smiling down at it.

He cleared his throat; "You know what? Drop the rules when it's just the two of us, I like it better that way. And when I think about it 'master' makes me feel old," he smirked and showed with a hand gesture to the stairs.

----------------------------------------------

Hm, no rules? Well, he really likes her company ^^

Where do you think her mom is? What about her dad, do you think he's safe?

Please comment, vote and share<3