Chapter 5

Tadaa! Here's another chapter for you lovely readers!^^

----------------------------------------------

"Off with the top," he ordered while locking the door behind him.

I've never been in here before, but I know what he's gonna do to me.

He's gonna punish me for bad behavior in front of a customer.

"Off with it!" I pulled my tank top over my head and grabbed a hold of it. "Turn around."

He stroke his finger up my spine and unhooked my bra. I held it in place in front as he tossed my hair over my shoulders.

I bit my bottom lip, ready to choke every scream that already wanted to escape my lips.

His whip made huge scratches on my naked back. Scream after scream, choked. Tears ran freely down my face.

I choked all of my screams. I wouldn't give him the pleasure of hearing me scream in fear and pain.

"Scream!"

My knees were shivering underneath me, threatening to fail me any second.

"Scream!"

Each hit by his whip got harder and deeper. I felt my blood flow down my back.

"What a lovely smell."

I scrunched my face in disgust at his words, this was horrible.

The walls were already stained with dried blood from previous humans. The smell of death stung my nose like a thousand bees.

Another chocked scream resulted in another whipping; "Scream!"

This won't stop unless you scream.

"Scream!"

Just do it.

I fell to my knees screaming in pain and fear, over and over again, finally getting him to stop.

The sound of his whip got replaced by his laughter. He laughed uncontrollably.

"I finally broke you! All these years, a little whipping was the answer," he chuckled. "I've never tasted O Positive before."

I didn't dare to look up at him, but I could imagine him licking the blood off of his fingers.

"It's really good." He opened the door; "Sleep tight." With that he closed the door, locked it and left me to myself in a pitch black room.

----------------------------------------------

Dan dan daaaan! O.o

What do you think about their punishment for bad behavior? Did Gwen deserve it?

Short chapter, but at least it is one!^^ (sorry!)

Please comment, vote and share<3