Chapter 9

Hay everyone!!^^

I've noticed @Bleedingwallflower and @Tatum_lee have been voting and commenting from the start, so I wanted to thank you so so so much for it! <3
Here's another chapter for you :*

----------------------------------------------

"How does it taste?"

He'd made us chicken soup. It was the best thing I've ever tasted! It was so good, I could've eaten his portion too.

Which he didn't eat himself. Weird.

"Really good, master, thank you so much," I said, putting my bowl in the sink.

He smiled and put his bowl next to the sink. Without thinking about it, I stood up and started doing the dishes.

I felt his hands barely touch my hips as he wrapped them around me from behind.

He put his hands next to mine on the counter. Once again I felt his warm breath on my neck.

The light touch of his finger trailing up and down. My breath hitched when his tongue licked up my neck.

All this time, imagining how horrible being bit by a vampire must be. And now, experience it myself.

His fangs pierced my skin as a knife through butter. Feeling my blood flow up to my neck, the dizziness and pleasure all at once.

I closed my eyes and avoided looking at him from the corner of my eye.

My body started going limp in his arms, I felt myself lean back against his stone hard chest.

"Let's get you to bed."

I turned around, not managing to focus my eyes on him. His silhouette told me he wiped away blood from the corner of his mouth.

I rejected him when he wanted to carry me upstairs. He walked beside me and kept an eye on me the whole time.

----------------------------------------------

So!! Tomorrow I'm going camping with my classmates, so the next chapter will be updated on Wednesday, just wanted you guys to know^^