Chapter 11

Early chapter today! ^^

I hope you liked the last chapter, finally something's happening XD

But now we'll see in this one;
Will Gwen get punished?

----------------------------------------------

"Lisanna, there you are." Colt smiled and kissed both her cheeks.

Lisanna gave me a smug look when Colt put his arm around her shoulders.

Why did she look at me like that? As if she saw me as some kind of enemy.

"So this is your new pet, Colt?" A tall and also beautiful vampire asked him. He looked like Colt, just less muscles and brown hair.

"Yes, Nick. Isn't she a beautiful creature?" Colt replied.

"Where's her collar, Colt?" Lisanna asked, looking up at him and back at me.

I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm so dead.

"I got it right here." Colt pulled the black leather collar out of his back pocket.

A ton got lifted from my shoulders when I saw him with it, I thought I'd lost it.

"Why isn't she wearing it and why's she wearing that?" Lisanna gestured toward my scarf with a bitchy hand move.

Colt waved me over and I walked over to him, taking long steps to avoid Lisanna's glare.

"Look at me." I tilted my head back to look at him, giving him more access to my neck. I quickly looked away when I met his eyes.

He brought his hands up to my neck and loosened the scarf a little more. Stroking a light finger over the two holes before putting on the collar. Looser than I thought he would.

He pulled a little in my scarf to tighten it better, then turned back to his friends; "There."

I sighed in relief which earned me a wink from Colt who caught my visible relief.

"You want one?" Nick nodded at his glass. A thick, red liquid almost filled it up to the edge. "No thanks," Colt answered.

"Son, how's your pet doing?" I looked up from the floor in two seconds before looking back down.

The Lord put his hand on Colt's shoulder. Lisanna and Nick gave short nods to him, showing their respect for a lord.

"She's beautiful, my lord," Nick smiled and looked at me. "My lord, to be honest I've seen better."

If I hadn't been terrified of getting punished, I would've told her to go look in the mirror herself.

Not that it would help though.

Her body fit, strapless black dress when down to just an inch under her ass. Her high heels - looked like three inches tall - matched her dress.

A vampire slut or something?

"I'm glad you're honest with me, Lisanna." He smiled and gave Colt's shoulder a light squeeze. "You've found yourself a keeper."

Wait - what? 'Found yourself a keeper'?

"Father, you know we're not dating anymore. It was over months ago," Colt explained and let out a nervous chuckle when Lisanna glared at him.

"Oh. Anyway; how do you like it here?" He referred to me, but I didn't look up at him.

"Answer him," Colt said, patting my back. Once again I arched in pain, still not making it obvious.

"I like it here, my lord. Thank you both for giving me a home," I said, looking from his father over to him.

"Have you given my son what he wants, when he wants?" I nodded; "Yes, my lord."

"Good girl, maybe I'll reward you for it sometime." I nodded again; "Thank you, my lord."

"I'll leave you kids alone and find your mother." With that he was gone. Like he was never here.

"Nicky, could you take Colt's pet out for a walk for him?" Lisanna gave him a sugar sweet smile and nodded her head towards me.

"Uhm, yeah sure. Colt?" Nick replied and put his glass down on the nearest shelf.

"Uhm, sure, help yourself. Be a good pet and don't you dare lay a harmful hand on her," Colt warned with a stern look on his face.

"I swear to you, I won't," Nick said, putting his hands up in surrender.

----------------------------------------------

So what does people think about Nick and Lisanna?

Maaaaybe, but just maybe I'll update later today too^^

Please comment, vote and share<3