Chapter 3: The Little Voice Inside

sooooooo... sorry that its been a couple days since i last uploaded! my sis has been hogging the compy alot lately. but hey i hope you like! (and i hope this is atleast 2 pages!) welllllllllll.. so i have all of this on one file (on my usb) and broken up into the different chappies and so far its on like page 14 (all together)! woo!

and i feel really crappy saying this but can i get atleast 6 comments/votes? ive seen you guys have been doing that and i got like 35 reads too soooooo could you guys do it for me?

please?

 ******Updated 2012: Hey everyone! Here's the next edit! And sorry that I'm not able to both edit and post, but lately my grandma has been having problems with her blood sugar (turns out she didn't have her diabetes-sugar-controlling meds for close to two weeks and it's been in the 200's-300's) so I've been downthere a lot with no internet or computer. Sorry!*****

Chapter 3

Josh

            The more I spent time with Jenna, I realized just how true my earlier statement was. I truly would rather be with Jenna than Miss Skank. She just seemed to be so funny and strong, and it certainly didn’t hurt things that she was as hot as Hell.

            "So what exactly is the slut's name?" I'd have to watch my back for her from now on. She seemed like the kind of chick that gets what she wants when she wants it, and I bet that I'm the first guy that has ever told her no. I obviously was in her crosshairs, which made me fear for my safety.

            "Oh, yes, her. Her name is Ashlynn Parks, ruler of the local chapter of, forgive my language, sluts. I have read her student file, and her parents sent her here because she's had multiple pregnancy scares, and they got fed up with her sexual promiscuity. If we weren't available her parents may have even sent her to a nunnery." Oh, of course she was a crazy slut. I always seem to attract the psychos. Then something Jenna said caught me, causing me to stop walking.

            "Wait, you've read her file? Isn't that illegal? You know, privacy policies and all that crap?" Did I have a criminal mastermind in my presence? I may seem dramatic, but it’s always the quiet ones that turn out to be the killers.

            She just laughed.

            "If you are inquiring if I broke into the office to read her file, no, Headmistress Griffin trusted me enough to assist her in updating student files." Aw, that's no fun. I was right, she is a goody- two shoes. We only walked a short distance more when she suddenly pulled me into a room. "This is the office." As if I couldn't tell it was an office by the fact that there were a crap load of file cabinet behind a desk seating a woman around early forties, or from the sign on the door that said "office". Remarkably, I wasn't stupid, just average. Jenna jerked me towards the far desk where the woman sat, not giving me a chance to resist.

            "Hurry up! We need to get you schedule so we may eat on schedule tonight. New student or not, I'm not missing supper because of you."

            " Wait, there exists a girl that eats more than dry salad and raw celery? You're kidding me!" I joked.

            "I know! But wait until you actually see me eat, then you will truly be amazed." She turned to face the secretary. "Hello, Mrs. Goldeen. Joshua Lake requires his schedule, would you please get it? Headmistress Griffin is having me exhibit our school to him, and it would be best to do so before supper so he will know his way around." Weird, Jenna actually spoke politely to the secretary and seemed like she... respected her. I haven't seen that in ages.

            " Jenna, how do you know my name?" I had been wondering for awhile how she knew it.

            "The headmistress informed me before you arrived. I am intended to be your guide, that is until you are acclimated to life here."