Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Cashlin

sooooo... OMG #9#9#9#9#9#9!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NUMBER NINE ON THE WHAT'S HOT LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! (insert scream/squeal here) i cannot believe it! i love you all so much!  

this may make me seem winey but... we still have funky-junky (and wacky too to be honest) wifi. its still doing the whole 24 hr maximum thing. we've even had two different visits from our cable company. *sigh* oh well! atleast i've been able to post!

i want a special shout outs to go to my friends, Cashlin (haha cashflow! XP), Layna, Lauryn, Haley, Syd, and Anna (i bow to you my editor! XP XP). Keep forcing me to write instead of reading!

a double special shout out to Mr. D, we miss you, we love you, we will never forget you. Thanks for giving me the inspiration to write in the first place.

My fans that i love!: 

jailbait 

CresentMoon  

wishbone13 

Neelai  

Sophie1 

LeanneXD  

OMGitsVixen 

ninjafreak26  

shivernights 

sanam39 

Leiion 

moodybum  

loquita 

courny  

thatkidloves 

vampirelover91  

aNnii14  

citruslime 

SonnyMunroe 

court32992

and no limits anymore, they're rather pointless :) you guys break them in, like, a day. tops.

Recap:

(Josh POV)

I looked at all of her songs, seeing if she had anything halfway decent. I was pleasantly surprised when I found Eminem, Linkin Park, Green Day, and All-American Rejects. Not bad tastes, not bad at all. Fall Out Boy and Family Force 5 aren't bad either. She had Lady Gaga too, wow, Jenna had most of my favorite music. Weird. Just Atreyu and a couple bands like Avenge Sevenfold were missing.

I put it on shuffle and put in her headphones, Lips of An Angel by Hinder came on. Lost in the soft tones of the music I fell asleep.

Chappie 9!

Josh POV

I was awoken by pounding on the door to the bathroom.

"OPEN UP!!! I NEED IN THERE!!!" Haha, this was a perfect chance to mess with her even more.

"Honey, why do you need in here? Are you really that desperate to see me?" It was only after I said that, that I remember everything that had happened last night. Crap! If I wasn't dead then, I truly was now.

"I HAVE FEMINE NEEDS!!!" S***! That was my one weakness, get into stuff like the anatomy of the human body and the ins and outs of the female reproductive system, and I ran like h***. I bolted out of the door, barely looking back as I ran to my closet. I still had her iPod, and I hoped that she wouldn't realize that until after I got out of there. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the closet, I would just have to change in one of the other bathrooms in the school.