Chapter 17

Soooooo.... I know this is short guys, bare with me. i'm down to the thirties on the W'sHL, so i gave you what i have.

i'm tired, and there is drama going on in my life. The first friend i had after i moved to where i'm living now and i are currently not speaking (mostly on my part because of something she shouted in the middle of class that was very inappropriate about me) plus my best friend that is like a sis to me is also having friend problems. And me being me, i'm helping her w/ that too. So there is crap going on in my life, and that makes me uninspired, i basically re-wrote the last half of this chap because the first draft was crap. yes, i'm complaining. everyone does it.

the last thing: since i will (possibly) be uploading later this weekend, i am having a vote minimum. 150 votes before i upload again, if i don't get it by sunday there is no certain date i am positive i could get it up until later in the week. But, i'm sure you guys will get it by the end of tomorrow. :P

enjoy!

Recap:

Jenna POV:

"And you think you're enough for him? If anything, you're more like a Medusa, not an Aphrodite." Yes, a continuation of Greek mythology. If she actually knew anything about it, she'd be screaming her head off in three... two...one-

"A MEDUSA! H*** NO! I am a h*** of a lot prettier than your ugly a** of a face!" No she did not! I was about to say something when Josh pulled me over and started kissing me, full on the lips.

It was weird being kissed, seeing as I truly hadn't been kissed-kissed in my life. My mother had been to controlling for me to have any time to even like a guy. My thoughts were interrupted when Josh ran his tongue across my lips. I bit it slightly telling him no, what was the point of getting too far into it anyway? I assumed it was just to get the slut to leave. I felt his chest rumble and I wondered what was happening, and when were we stopping? I decided to pull away, but as I did I noticed Josh's face flicker to a frown before going back to normal. Why did he frown? Was it really that bad? Oh well, even if he has sucked enough face to be an expert I really didn't care. Why should I? Josh looked over at the flight attendant, a faint smile on his face.

"If you'll excuse us, my girlfriend and I would like to be alone." He turned to me and nestled his face into my hair and neck. I watched for the attendant to leave and when she did I turned to Josh.

"The coast is clear-" I stopped, seeing he was already asleep. Yawning, I gave up on conversation, resting my head on him.

Chappie 17!

Josh POV:

I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed Jenna, but it was kind of nice. It was really odd having a girl refuse me true making-out. Besides, the kiss was only for about 20 seconds, not a big deal at all in my experience. I'd been way father than that too many times to count, yet I had a feeling that this time I would remember it for awhile. Weird, right?

-That 'cause you're in, spell it with me, L-O-

Ugh! Shut up!

-Shut up's not a nice word!

It isn't a word, it's a phrase.

-Whatever, the point is still the same; you shouldn't say that, it's not nice.

Fine then, up-shut!

-Do you realize how immature you are? Maybe that's why Jenna doesn't like you. And the fact that you were just "drunk", little Mr. Faker, that doesn't help at all. She has to hate you at this point.

But if she did hate me, then she would have broken away sooner.

-Good, you're learning.

Wait, what?

-You are learning that if you treat Jenna right and aren't such an a**, then she will learn to love you too.

You are one sappy conscious-brain-thingy, aren't you?

-Count on it! Now, I have a hot date with a neighboring conscious, so I will be leaving now. Peace Out!

After he was gone I remembered the whole "I don't know your name" thing. Great.

Before I could forget to ask him, I took out a sharpie and scribbled "find out voice's name" on the palm of my hand. I seriously need to find that out, it's really making me crazy. Yes, I know that it is odd for my current goal in life to be to find out the name of the voice in my head. The nest time we had a conversation, I WOULD know its name!

~

Jenna was stirring in my arms once more, but this time I just tightened my grip and refused to let her go, I was so comfy-

"Get off me you big bum!" I groaned and released her, stretching my muscles. I frowned, sleeping with Jenna (only in the literal way) was better than I thought.

She randomly grabbed my hand, and started laughing ferociously. But why?

"You- are- freakin'-psycho!" her word were separated by uncontrollable giggles,"Why- do- you have- this-"a serious bought of giggling took over her, "Written on your hand?" Her face showed disbelief, and incredulity. I took the hand she had been holding and looked at it, crap!

It was the hand I had written my little "reminder" on. Great, now she has seen it. Preparing for humiliation in 3-2-

"Oh, so poor little Josh has a wittle voice in his head, isn't that sweet!" She said in a babyish voice, "It's so adorable! So what is the voice's name, huh Josh? What is-"

"Honestly, why would I still have this written down if I knew?" She looked thoughtful for a moment, what was she thinking?

"You have a voice in your head, anything is possible. So what does it tell you?" She smirk as she said that last part, and I knew that I would never live it down now. Joy.

"Why would I tell you? The conversations between my voice and I are private, thank you." She shook her head and sighed.

"You are a very odd soul, Josh."

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/ 

comment/vote/fan!  

~da one and only evilbunneh!