Love Poems

Eren's POV

Those simmering green eyes.

Make me become unable to tell lies.

So vibrant and bright.

Always filled with so much light.

I fell in love with those turquoise orbs.

And am constantly finding myself being absorbed.

In the fact that he's mine and mine alone.

The eyes that have shown,

the world of laughter and happiness to me.

And that's the key.

To this love that is mine.

And is mine alone.

My eyes trailed over every swirling letter on that page. I found it in a book left on the coffee table. It was Levi's handwriting for sure, he had a distinct one with curving G's and circle dots. And I was Levi's lover, and I also had green eyes that Levi was constantly staring at. Could Levi have written this poem about my eyes? I had no clue he even wrote poetry, but this, this was proof that Levi wasn't a complete cold hearted monster everyone thought he was.

I heard the front door open and I took a deep breath. "Oi, Brat, what are you doing in here?" I heard Levi's ring throughout the room as he walked into the living room to see me with a paper in my hand. His eyes fell on the paper and his mouth dropped to the floor. He quickly composed himself and swiftly took the paper from me. "Where did you find this?" he asked, refusing to even glance at me.

"It was on the coffee table, did you write that?" I asked standing up and hugging him from behind. I loved to hug him like that, I could always smell him that way.The scent of Levi entered my nostrils, like flowers but with a mix of Windex in it. I love how unique it was. He sighed and placed the paper back on the table. "Yes, and you weren't suppose to know about it." I could tell he was self conscious about his writing skills.

"It's amazing." I said inhaling more of his sweet scent. he turned to face me. "Really?" he asked, his eyes searching through mine, soft and wide. "Yes, I love it." I said before pulling him into a soft kiss. We pulled away and I felt his soft hand trail along my cheekbones and down my face. "Good, because it was those amazing eyes that made my heart melt for you the first time I laid my eyes on you." I hugged him and noticed he smelled more of Windex than lately.

He had been cleaning. Of course, but I found it adorable. Maybe one day I'll reveal that I love playing guitar, but that'd be for another day. For now I'll just enjoy the words from that poem echoing through my head. "So vibrant and bright." I felt myself smile and hug him closer to me. I stroked his soft raven black hair. "I love you Levi." I heard myself whisper into his neck. "I love you too, Brat." I couldn't help but smile wider at that nickname.

"Thanks Dwarf."

"Watch yourself Jaeger, just because your eyes are beautiful I won't hesitate to flip your ass to the ground."

I chuckled and pulled away from him and sat on the couch motioning for him to sit down as well. The night ended in a movie and a tickle fight which Levi somehow won.

END~

{Sorry it's so short, I had writers block all day and I finally got the motivation for this. But now my hands are numb because the air conditioner is on and it's so cold. So I leave you with this for now.}