Haircuts

Eren's POV

Levi ruffled my hair lightly and studied me carefully. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "You need a hair cut, your hair is getting exceptionally long." "Like you're one to talk." I said brushing his bangs out of his steely grey eyes.

He sighed and put a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I guess so." He said as more hair fell into his eyes. I got up and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water, I found some large black handed scissors on the counter and an idea began forming in my head. I grabbed the scissors and walked up to Levi.

"What are those for?" He asked motioning to the scissors. "Just hold still." I said lifting his face up slightly and placing the scissors up on his bangs. "Tch, Brat. What are you doing?" He said as I rearranged his hair and cut his hair off a little. "Are you cutting my hair?" He said pushing the scissors away and standing up, the raven black hair I had clips falling to the floor.

"Just a trim so you can see." I said. "Only if I can do your hair." He said grabbing a towel from the closet and placing it over him. I smiled and began cutting his hair again; except it started getting a little off. I kept trying to fix it but then it didn't match the rest of his hair, so I had to cut that too.

It wasn't perfectly straight but it would do, or so I thought. "There! All done!" I said stepping back. I nearly fell over, his hair looked awful! In some places it was long and others short, even cut at angles I'm some places. It looks like a 3 year old cut his hair. "What? What did you do to me?" He said folding the hair covered towel. "Oh nothing," I lied "my turn!" I said putting the scissors in his hand.

I knew he'd purposely give me a worse hair cut if he saw his first. He looked at me strangely for a minute and went and got another towel from the cupboard. He put the towel over me and started cutting my hair, the sniping of hair all around me. I felt him pull me hair a little and groaned out of pain when he grabbed a brush I had on the table from this morning and began yanking my hair with it.

"You need to brush your hair more often; I found a fucking stick in it." He said throwing the stick at me. I kept hearing him mumble stuff like "filthy" and "when was the last time you washed your hair?" constantly. He set down the brush and continued snipping my hair for a while. Finally he set down the scissors and folded up the towel before I could stand up and spill hair everywhere.

We walked to the bathroom and I felt anxiety hit me like a train. I looked over to see he was looking at me. Maybe he won't notice, maybe it's not as bad as I'm thinking I thought. Well, I was wrong. But mine looked god awful too, if you thought it was messy and crazy before it looked even more so.

It was short on too and on the bottom but the middle was long except for a random cluster on the left side that was gone up to the part of my hair. "What did you do to me?" He yelled trying desperately to rearrange his hair. "What did you do to me?" I shot back putting my hands in my hair.

"Never again." He said walking out. I nodded in agreement but kept trying to rearrange my hair so it wouldn't look as bad. Levi came back and handed me a beanie, he was wearing a blue baseball cap and it looked good on him. I took the beanie and reluctantly put it on my head and made it so my hair wasn't showing any weird spots of short and long hair.

We sat there fixing our hair underneath our makeshift cover ups when we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said taking one last look in the mirror to make sure nothing was too weird and ran out to the door. When I opened it I saw Hanji standing there brightly as ever. "Oh hey Hanji." I said stepping aside to let her in. Levi poked his head out and groaned. "Why are you guys wearing hats?" She asked looking from Levi to me and back to Levi.

"Because Shitty Glasses, we want too." Levi spat and walked out. Hanji squealed and took out her phone. She took a picture of us started talking really fast. "Youguysaresocuteinyourhatsohmyhod." She said.

It took a minute for me to sort out her words but Levi knew right away what she was saying. I guess he did this a lot. "Delete that." He said bluntly. He crossed his arm over his chest. Hanji took anther picture and started hugging Levi for some reason. Happiness? Who knows, it's fucking Hanji.

The only problem was that in the process she knocked over Levi's hat, revealing the hair I cut so horribly. We all just kind of stood there shocked, until we heard a click and saw Hanji taking a picture of Levi. "You did not." He said starting to walk over to her.

She put her phone in her pocket and ran behind the coffee table. I grabbed Levi's shoulder before he could murder Hanji and held him back. He looked back at me and his arm reached up and took off the beanie I was wearing. Hanji tried to stifled some more laughter as she snapped a picture of me.

This time it was Levi's turn to hold me back. Hanji laughed manically and ran out the front door and into her car. She left and we stood there for a minute before pulling out our phones.

And there on every social media Hanji had we saw notifications from.

Facebook: Hanji Zoë has posted a photo of you! Log in to see it.

Instagram: Hanji Zoë has tagged a photo of you! Click here to see it.

The list went on. We both groaned and sat on the couch. She was so dead next time we saw her.

{You have clue how hard this was to write. I'm sorry it too so fucking long. I can write everything except Ereri and it's killing me. On top of that whooping cough is also killing me. (Help) but here you go. I also posted some JeanxMarco shit and a Jean and Eren's Super Market Adventure. That ones really cliché but it has Marco, Jean, Levi, and Eren in a supermarket. What could possibly go wrong? Hah. Anyways thanks for all the votes and comments and all that shit, it helps, I promise it does. (: so that's all. Bye.}