Star Gazing

Levi's POV

I looked over to the side of me and saw a beautiful look on Eren's face. A mixture of happiness and wonder. Like a child, eyes wide with excitement. I watched his eyes wandering over to my side of the blanket but his head never moved.

"Hey Levi?" He asked. "Hm?" I replied lazily blinking my eyes. "The sky. The color it is, it reminds me of your eyes." He said, turning his head to look over at me. I looked up, the sky was a light grey. He was right, it was somewhat similar to my eye color. I looked back at Eren to see him inching closer to me. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't complain. I threw my arms around his side and put our foreheads together.

"You're eyes are such a beautiful color." I noted looking deeply into his eyes. I wasn't lying. I lost myself in he flecks of gold and the turquoise green. I lost myself in these eyes everyday. It's these eyes, that made me fall for such an amazing little brat. He smiled and closed the gap between our mouths.

It was a short sweet kiss, and he pulled away before I wanted him too. But when I opened my eyes I was met with that beautiful half asleep sloppy grin he does when he's tired. Like a small child that doesn't want to go to bed quite yet. My hand brushed up against his side gently as I reached to touch his face, but he squirmed away laughing. It took me a minute to understand I had tickled his side unintentionally. But that gave me an idea.

"Oi, don't go rolling away from me." I said inching towards him and sitting up onto my hands and knees. He stopped when he reached the end of our blanket that we were laying on to star gaze. I positioned myself across his chest and began tracing down his facial features. He seemed to relax and he smiled happily at me. Now was my chance. I remember Eren being extremely ticklish. Especially around his side and stomach areas.

I traced down his neck and arms until I found my self near his sides. I smirked and began tickling him much like you would someone smaller than you. He laughed and squirmed and tried to get my name out of his mouth.

"L-Levi! Ahaha that tickles! Levi stop! Levi I can't breathe!" He laughed out. That laugh, that laugh was fucking music. I never wanted it to stop. So genuine and happy, carefree and all around amazing. While I was lost in my thoughts over Eren's laugh he had somehow managed to throw me off and grab the end of the blanket.

I returned to reality and watched as he started rolling himself up in the blanket, and right over me. "Mmph Eren!" I said wiggling out a little from our little compact burrito.

He was smiling and looking at me happily as we laid in the grass as close as physically possible. "What the hell?" I asked, it seemed harsh but he knew I didn't mean it to be. It was a teasing gesture. "What?" He smirked.

That damn smirk, I forgot he doesn't always look like a small child and can absorb my sarcastic tendencies. "You know what. This your fault you cheeky bastard." I said, again, teasingly. He just laughed and looked at me again.

"I'm not the one who thought it was a good idea to tickle me." He said before crashing his lips onto mine. Goddamn I can't stay mad at him. It's like being mad at a puppy, it's too hard and you just want to shower him in love. I pulled away and looked him dead in the eye.

"It's a damn good thing you're adorable." I said. He laughed again and nuzzled into my shoulder. We inched around a bit so we were comfy and looked up at the stars.

And that was how we fell asleep. In a burrito of love and comfort surrounded by each others warmth. And I wouldn't ask for it any other way.

{A/N: Gomensai for this being so fucking late. I have been grounded from the computer and I suck at writing things on my iPod. Plus writers block is suddenly coming in for pay back from those 7 weeks of it not being there at all. So again, so extremely sorry. Please enjoy this little Drabble. You all have permission to yell at me.

-You should probably skip my endless tired babbling at midnight. I don't blame you. After this point it's basically just pointless. If you go on though, good luck.-

But on another note: Happy 24th! As of 4 minutes ago it's the 24th in Utah XD so yeah.

And also, regarding updates for other stories like 15Meter-Class that are suddenly getting a ton of comments. Most of those are becoming really hard to write. So any Ereri playlists or songs you can suggest would be useful, and I'm trying. Chapter 3 is slowly progressing for 15MC and I'm working on the others.

And the last note. I'm branching out in ships. I've got an Mute!ArminxJean thing happening (it's called Speak to Me if you want to know) along with a bunch of JeanxMarco drabbles. So if you're in the mood for some kind of utterly shitty story from AOT just scroll through my profile. I've also got some really random ones like "Twerkcules" (request by my really weird friend, don't ask) and "The Crash" (original lesbian love story). So basically I'm just promoting myself. I don't blame you guys if you skip over all of this. But uh, again, really fucking sorry it's all so late. I'll try to be better in the future.

And the note I'm gonna leave you guys on is my favorite fanfictions from Archive of Our Own.com.
Little Titan Café (Ereri)
Like a Drum Series (JeanxMarco)
Droplets (JeanxMarco)
It's Not Like They're Friends or Anything (JeanxArmin)
And last but not least
....
Help me Stand (Ereri)

So I'm babbling and Gonna edit this in the morning. Until then you should check these out. ^_^}