Scrap Book Finding

{I'm a horrible person. So sorry for not updating anything. But school and shit ya know. But heres a pointless drabble I found. I pictures Eren moving in with Levi or maybe Carla dies and they're going through her stuff. Its really up to you to decide, anyways enjoy.}

Eren's POV

"Hey Eren, what's this?" I turned around to see Levi holding an old scrap book titled "Eren's Firsts" in striped felt letters. I felt my face heat up as I jogged a bit too suspiciously over to grab the book. "It's nothing!" I almost yelled as he swiped the book away. He opened it and I watched him closely. Then his eyes lit up and he started chuckling as he moved the pages. "My mom went through a scrap booking phase." I groaned knowing the damage was done. He turned to a certain page and laughed. I looked over his shoulder to see me in headgear and a Wendy's outfit. "Eren' first job, August 13th." he read before looking over the next page to see me bloodied and bruised with bent up headgear and my mother frantically tending to me. "Eren's first time fired. August 17th." he read. I remember Mikasa taking that picture when I walked in. It was supposed to be for me keeping a job for a few days and they were documenting my life, but that job didn't last very long. "Eren what the hell, these dates aren't even a week apart!"

"I uh, I didn't have the right people skills for the job." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why are you all bruised and bloody?" he asked raising an eyebrow and inspecting the picture more.

"Well this one guy called this gay couple fags and told them to go to hell.... so I kind of jumped over the counter and punched him dead in the face. And then he fought back." I recalled the details of the man, large, muscular, looks like the guy you should never piss off. I looked up to see Levi staring at me.

"I'm an idiot I know, but he just made me so-" Levi cut me off before I could finish.

"No, what you did was perfect and I would've done the exact same thing. But I wouldn't have been beaten so badly." he said, a smirk played on his lips at the end.

"Yeah right. He was a big guy."

"Are you saying I'm little?" he asked raising an eyebrow in warning.

"I wasn't but now that you mention it..." I tried to hold back the laughter gathering in my throat.

"Alright, let's talk about your head gear then." he said giving his famous Try-It Levi smirks.

"I knew I should've burned that thing." I mumbled gong back to the boxes.

(Sorry its so short, maybe someday I'll add on to it more. But seriously guys, 2.18K reads, I don't deserve that, (/.\) I love the wave of a million notifications I get everyday though ^-^ you're all so sweet. Thanks for bearing with me.)

Ereri One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें