Your Reality ~ DDLC/Dem Salty Bois AU Songfic

Song lyrics are italicized and the actual story is in the normal font.

~+~

Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you.

The main character. She was a cutie. I loved to imagine what a life with her would be like.

In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you.

Even if she didn't know it, the poems I've been writing have been for her, not just for the sake of the literature club.

The ink flows down into a dark puddle.

Just move your hand - write the way into her heart! (I had to manipulate this lyric to fit the AU)

When I picked up the pen, my hand knew exactly what to do - write a poem for her. Everytime. It just moved and wrote the poem.

But in this world of infinite choices, what will it take just to find that special day?

Unfortunately, I was stuck with an unfortunate reality: the main characters had choices, and none of them led to me. My tactic? Manipulate the script. Seems to be the only way.

Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?

When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway.

Everyday, not going to lie, I was worried about finding fun assignments for everyone. I don't know why I was worried because Pat, Jp, and Wade enjoyed it anyways. They just enjoyed her company. Jp enjoyed reading manga with her, Wade liked to read a novel with her, and Pat has been her close friend anyways.

When I can't even read my own feelings, what good are words when a smile says it all?

Often, I didn't even know exactly how I felt, so I just put on a smile. I acted happy in front of everyone, but I was secretly jealous of the other boys because they actually got a chance with her.

And if this world won't write me an ending, what will it take just for me to have it all?

Being jealous of them, I started to manipulate the code in hopes of pushing her away from them. I amplified Pat's depression, Wade's obsessive personality, and Jp's abusive situation. I felt bad but I didn't. Whatever the case, I just wanted her to myself forever.

Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?

Whenever I wrote bitter words in my poems, they seemed to always be for my friends. I love them, they're great friends, but I was jealous that the game pushed her to them instead of me. I have feelings for her too, ya know.

Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?

Maybe I should just take her. Delete Wade, Jp, and Pat so I could have her to myself. But is that really love? I knew that she was actually in the real world beyond the game, and I didn't know if trapping her in the game with me was actually love.

The ink flows down into a dark puddle.

How can I write love into reality?

How can I make this possible? I knew that this game was technically my reality, but it wasn't true reality. I didn't know how to write love into true reality.

If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat, what do you call love in your reality?

And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you, I'll leave you be.

I'll be honest, I don't know her reality. I don't know what love means in her reality. I don't even know if I can love her right in her reality. If I can't love her right, I'll have to leave her be. It's only right.

Maybe I shouldd ikdjfkagekljajkgikgeeklammolmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Garuku.chr has been deleted

~~~~~~

A/N

Well, I tried.

AU is not completely mine, senpaidrawart also created it.

~ Kat