Hidden Feelings

[edit : YOU GUYS. WE HIT 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU SM (even tho like 25% are the views are of my intro, whatever lol) I want to thank whoever is reading this fic and is putting up with my bad plot and shitty writing !! aha
Tysm, Ilya!
emma xo]

[Sirius' POV]

     I could see James looking into the sky, looking dazed. I couldn't tell if he was with Lily or not.

I moved a twig away from me only to have it snap back at me.
Stupid bush, I thought.

I peeked over the bush and to my surprise, James was alone.

He couldn't have screwed up that badly, could he?  I silently thought to myself as I rubbed my eyes at how stupid he must have been to make a fool of himself. Twice.

I decided to go over to the git and yell at him for scaring Lily off. Honestly, did he think he was going to get a girl by mercilessly flirting with her?

I mean, who does that? (A/N - you do, Sirius)

[James' POV]

     I saw Sirius heading my way and I groaned, exasperated.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said, grouchily.

Sirius didn't make my mood any better as he started pondering me with questions as I got up and walked back to the castle.

- le time skip -

[Your POV]

     "How'd it go, Romeo?" I said as James entered the Common Room. Judging by the sour expression on his face, it did not go well.

James proceeded to lie down on the floor, his face buried in the carpet.

"Oh, she'll never like me," he wailed, his voice muffled.

"Cheer up, mate, all girls are like that. One day they hate you and the next, they're all over you," Sirius said as he slapped James on the back.

I shot a glare Sirius' way, just as soon as Peter and Remus came down.

Remus flashed me a knowing look as he took a quick glance at an obviously upset James sprawled on the floor.

"Didn't go well," I half whispered, half mouthed to him and Peter.

The boys tried to cheer James up when a thought struck me.

"Hey, where the bloody hell is Lily? I didn't see her come in," I asked, quizzically.

James moaned.

"Oh, I've made her run away forever. She hates me so much she doesn't even want to be at the same school as me!" he flailed his arms, then slumped back down to the ground.

I grinned.

"Fortunately, not even your presence is enough to keep her away from Hogwarts," I said, "I'll go look for her."

I stood up and headed out of the Common Room to try to find Lily.

[Lily's POV]

     I played with a piece of grass as I sat alone. I felt bad for what I did to James, I mean, he did like me...

My thoughts were interrupted as (Y/N) sat down beside me. Half grateful and half annoyed, I gave her a small smile.

"Lily, I've been looking for you for ten minutes, why'd you come all the way over here to the pond?" she questioned.

"I- I don't know. I feel bad for what I did to James, but I also need some time to myself to think." I said, not meeting her gaze.

"Think? Think about what, Lils? You can tell me anything, you know," she gently said.

I sighed. She was my best friend so I had to tell her.

"Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone. I mean AN - Y - ONE. Especially not the Marauders!"  I stressed.

(Y/N) was getting more curious by the second and urged me to go on, so the words just, sort of - flooded, out of my mouth.

"Well okay, so, IkindofsortofmaybehaveateensylittlecrushonJames," I quickly admitted.

(Y/N) stayed silent for a second.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JAMES POTTER," she suddenly yelled and I reddened from ear to ear.

"SHUSH, THEY'LL HEAR US!" I warned.

"I canNOT BELIEVE YOU - YOU! - have a crush on -"

I slapped my hand over her mouth as she mumbled "Jemth Potha!"

I reddened quickly. "We should get back to the castle as they're probably waiting for us," I said anxiously.

"Lily has a a cruuuush! Lily has a cruuush!" she sang as she skipped around me.

"One word of this to James, Sirius, Remus or Peter - you're dead, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." I warned.

~
02/01/18
word count; 743
guys !! thanks again for getting this to 100 reads :') Okay sit tight u guys some Remus x you moments are happening soon ;)) I just didn't want it to happen too early. Just wait and see, maybe next chapter might have a Remus x you moment ;)))

love u all xoxo
emma x