Phase I

[Remus' POV]

Lily tilted her head forward and crossed her arms.

"I have a plan," she smiled mischievously.

The Marauders and I sighed collectively. I loved Lily, but she always tried to solve problems that were unsolvable.

"Lil, if this is about (Y/N)," James said hastily, "I doubt it's going to work. That girl is about as stubborn as a tree stump," he huffed.

"Hate to break it to you, Lilyflower, but whatever your plan is, I'm afraid it'll fail. Miserably." Sirius said, smugly.

Lily leaned in dangerously close to them. "Questioning me, Potter, Black?" she said, through gritted teeth.

"N-no," James stumbled, taken aback. "I was just- we were, you know," he paused and looked to Sirius for help.

Sirius crossed his legs and looked silently at the floor.

"Good," Lily smiled sweetly. "Pettigrew, Lupin, any comments?"

"No ma'am," Peter said, basically shaking.

I chuckled to myself. A scary one, that Lily was.

"No, but if this is about (Y/N), Lily, I expect you to have a groundbreaking, extraordinary, never-before-seen plan, because as Prongs said, I've never met a girl more stubborn than (Y/N)," I sighed sadly.

"Oh, it's groundbreaking alright," she explained. "So we all know that (Y/N) knew that Remus was sleeping by her side last night," she started.

"We do?" The Marauders and I questioned.

Lily threw her hands up in the air, exasperated. "Of course we knew! Are you guys that dense, you couldn't even read her face? Her body language?"

"Anyways," she sighed, annoyed, "she liked that feeling. I know she did, like, come on, who doesn't like cuddles? Anyways, in order for us to make (Y/N) aware of the fact that she still has feelings for Remus, we have to make her remember what it feels like to be loved by Remus again," she said, breathlessly.

I straightened my back and my eyes lit up a bit. What Lily said made sense, but how?

"That's where you guys come into play," she said, looking brightly at us. "Except you, Remus, I feel like the less you interact with her, the better it'll be, because then she'll start to miss you more -"

"Girls talk too much," Sirius yawned. The long talk about love was getting to him.

"Yes, girls talk too - hmm?" Lily spoke, too invested in explaining her plan, clearly not aware of what Sirius just said.

"Well, get on with it, girl!" Sirius coaxed.

[A/N - if you guys know where the last couple of lines are from, I love you.]

"Anyways," Lily shook her head, "that's where I'm stuck. How do we make (Y/N) remember Remus, without her seeing him? That's the last thing she wants to do," Lily sighs, "or so she says, anyways."

"You know," James says, shaking a finger, "what if we all just act like Remus? You know, it'll be easy to be a shy, book-loving prat for a while," he chuckled.

"Very insightful, Prongs," I snarled, "but that's just weird. Creepy, too." I shudder, thinking about having three mini-mes following my every move.

"Remus is right, that's weird," Peter says, "but maybe we could be subtle and do or say things that will remind her of Remus?"

"There you go," Lily grins, "that's not a bad idea, Peter."

"Do or say what, though? Hey (Y/N), remember when all of us walked into you and Remus snogging? Wasn't that a time to be alive?" Sirius says, chuckling.