You

[a/n: sorry for no update. :/ this chapter is gonna be sad cause I'm sad so get ready to be in ur feels - the song is "Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley]

[Remus' POV]

     I couldn't believe it.

She was gone. She opened the door and left.

She thought I was like the others; liked girls only for their body - only to snog and shag.

Just because James and Sirius entered and made her feel like sh!t, like she was just an object to be toyed with; she left.

She would never know how much I loved her; how all I longed for was to hold her. To one day have her wake up in my arms.

But she would never know.

I sat with my back pressed against my four-poster bed, face in my arms and tears streaming down my face.

"like a river flows surely to the sea

darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help, falling in

love

with

you."

I cried, sang and whispered. The one chance I'd gotten - I'd blown it. She would never look at me or smile her beautiful, precious smile that was worth more than all the gold in the world.

For she herself was gold.

[Your POV]

     As I walked out of the room with tears streaming down my face, I wondered how I could be so stupid.

To think that somebody as beautiful, kind, intelligent and marvellous as Remus Lupin would ever like someone like me - like me - was laughable.

His friends set me up into thinking I had a chance with him - that stupid fake dating scheme.

Tomorrow was Halloween and no prank they could pull would be as scary as what was happening to me.

I was scared, frightened, upset, and mad. I wanted to scream, kick, cry until I had no more tears left in me - but it would be no use. I would feel the same.

Remus bloody Lupin.

I muttered this week's password and went through the door.

It was already about 7 or 8 and it was probably dinner - which was why nobody was in the Common Room.

I collapsed on the floor and started to bawl quietly but heavily.

I doubted I would feel pain greater than this ever in my life. They used me - all they wanted was Remus to shag me - and I believed them.

I sat by the fireplace with my head in my arms, crying and feeling searing flashes of pain in my heart.

"shall I stay?

would it be a sin

if I can't help,

falling in

love

with

you."

~
05.24.18
w/c; 429

hello guys.
sorry for being really crap at updating, but it's me so what do you expect. this chapter is short and I'll upload as soon as my previous chapter gets 100 reads. I'm sorry this was so bad but I feel so upset and sad and stressed right now and I don't even know. So take this short, sh!tty chapter based on how I'm feeling.

love u guys

emma x