1.Near to a fight

Yay! Another book! I wonder how much word I can do. The funny thing is that I have two full paper with the story of it... I was bored at school.
______________________________________

Ink's P.O.V

I was in Outertale and looked at the beautiful stars out here, I think this is the most beautiful AU I created. But I know that Error comes to Outertale too sometimes, the good thing he is not here right now. It's just... we fight every time we meet and thats like every second day, i'm tired of this loop:

Fight
Fight
Fight
Fight
.....

I've never wanted to fight him in the first place, but I needed to do it because he destroyed countless innocent Au's, somehow you can put Error on the right path, right. But I can't change someone I don't know really, the only thing I really know about Error is, that he lives in the anti-void and what his weapons are, I don't really know more about him. I kinda feel sorry for Error, I do not know why I feel that...

Error's P.O.V

I opened a portal to look trough a few AU's, after a few seconds my portal showed me Outertale, that fits great right now, I have nothing to do and I don't know what I can destroy so I can just look at the from Outertale until I have a idea what I can do. I would destroy Outertale but this is the only place where the stars are so beautiful, so I don't destroy it and come more often to this place to look a stars. I just wanted to go through the portal until I noticed a person that was sitting on the edge of a cliff in Outertale... or should I say skelleton instead of person. "InK..." I said with my glitchy voice. I knew immediatly who that was, you always know who that is, Ink is the only one that wear such a cute clothing-Wait what did I thought? Ugh... nevermind. 'That would be the perfect chance to attack' I thought because right now Ink is off guard and that is rare.
I went quitly out of the portal and shot my blue strings at full speed at him, he reacted too slowly, so in less than a minute he was tied up in my strings. He hung in the air, his arms and legs tied up from my strings and with each movement they became tighter. But I know that Ink can easily free himself from something like this, and I was right, he pulled from his sleeve a little bottle of paint and spayed it on one of his arms, then the strings that tied that arm disappeart into the air, I now regret that I have not tied up his hands. He then grabbed his big paintbrush from his back and let the other one disapear too, he landed on the ground with a thud and was ready to fight. I did not wait a second and attacked him with more strings, he dogded them with ease, then I summon some glitch gasterblaster, he dogded them again and didn't attacked back, it continued for about 20 minutes until I was out of breath.

~ Time skip until that happens~

"WhY -Huff- aReN't YoU -Huff- aTtAcKiNg!" I yelled at him."It's worthless Error. Neither of us can win, so I ask a question.... can we be friends Error?" What?! "Ha! YoU FriEnDS WiTh Me?" "Cmon Error, We could make a deal if you want"..."You can live in my  house if you want, I know you dont have a house, we dont need to talk and you dont have to stop destroying. You should just be happy too." At the last few words he began to blush, he and his cu- I MEAN stupid blush, but this could be a great chance to kill him, but first he need to trust me. "Ok, DeAl" and with that sentence, Ink got back in his normal position, me as well after I took my breath.

No one's P.O.V

Ink opened a portal to Inktale and said "cmon, here is my house" and pointed to the portal, Ink jumped through it and gave a signal that Error can come to, after that Error came too. There was a big house, similiar to the house that sans and papyrus in Undertale have. "So... this is my house, should I... uhhhh... show you around at first?" Ink asked a bit nervous, again with his blush. Error looked again at Ink as he said that and thought 'cute'. "YeAh... YoU CaN Do ThAt" after that Ink went in his house and Error behind him.

Ink P.O.V

After we went in, I showed him my livingroom and the kitchen, there is no more rooms down there so I went upstairs, Error behind me. I showed him my art-studio, the bathroom, my room and at last the guest rooms, we have three of them, one is blue the other one is yellow and the last one is gray. The colors are there because Blue and Dream are here often so I colored the rooms to the colors of them, but one room was empty so it's gray, so Error could take this room, I know he don't like much color so it's perfect for him. After he got in his room I went to mine and draw a bit, when I was finished I noticed who I draw........Error.

I began to blush when I saw that I drawed him, I quickly hid the drawing because Error could come anytime in my room.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Yay! 948 Words!