11. Pregnant?

Was jokin'!
______________________________________

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up, next to Error. I wanted to stay like this, but I suddenly felt sick. I stood up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. I probably woke up Error.

Error's P.O.V

When I woke up, Ink was gone. I heard something from the bathroom, so I decided to go there.

Ink was throwing up in the toilet. I kneeled beside him and putted a hand on his back. "Are you Ok, Inky?" I asked. "Bleh..." he said that like a child. I think he is sick. I pat his back some more until he was done. He wiped his mouth and tried to stand up. Keyword: Tried. He fell back down, of course he is sore.

Ink's P.O.V

I'm still sore from yesterday. I felt that Error picked me up. He went to the bedroom again and laid me on the bed. He took out our clothes, he changed first. I blushed at the sight. "Like what you see?~" he smirked, I just blushed more. He took my clothes and went to me. "Can you do it on your own, or should I help?" He asked. "Can you help me?" I said, a bit embaressed. He went to me and began with my shorts.

~Tem skip~

I was now fully dressed, so we went downstairs. Of course, Error picked me up bridal style. He sat me on a chair and started making breakfast. I felt sick again, so I rushed to the bathroom. Of course I couldn't. I fell and throwed up ink on the ground. "Maybe we should go to sci, to see if your sick" Error said, handing me a bucket. I took my phone and texted him, I have mostly all sans's numbers.

Ink_ Hey sci?

Sci_ Yes, Ink?

Ink_ Can we go to you today, I think I'm sick, and Idk why.

Sci_ Sure.

I threw more up in the bucket. "We can go today, Ruru" i said.

~Time skip because I'm too fucking lazy~

We finished eating so we made our way to sci. Error teleported us there. "Oh, hey Ink and....Error?" Sci said/asked. "Nevermind..... come Ink" he said as he gestured me to follow him. "Error, you stay here" Sci said. Error mumbled something but stayed.

We went into a room. He pointed to a bed, I sat on it. Sci took out something. "Sci, what is that?" I asked. "It's a magic-sensor, it tells if you have magic in your body, magic that doesnt belong to you. It usually tells too if your sick." he explained. "First, what synmtoms do you have?" He asked. "Well, since morning, I began to throw up. And my stomach kinda hurts" I told him. "lay" Sci said as I layed myself on the bed. He began to control my body parts with this sensor, It soon beeped. His eyessockets suddenly widened. "Um...Ink? What do you have been doing with Error?" He asked. I just blushed, I didn't want to tell him. It's like he could read my mind, he knew what we've had. "Well then......Croncratulation, your pregnant!" He said. "WHAT!!?" I'm kinda shocked.

The door suddenly slammed open.

"WhAt!?"

"As I said, he's pregnant-" Error cut him off by huging me. He winked bye. Error teleported us back.

"I-I'm so happy, ruru!" Tears of happiness formed in my eyesockets.

"Me too, Inky"

______________________________________

then pj was born, the end.

Word count: 562