5.Nightmare

Hey i just wanna say, I dont have many inspiration for this book, that doesnt mean I discontinue this book, I will never discontinue any book, but i cant keep my promise that the chapter come out quick, sry.
______________________________________

Error's P.O.V

Argh! Why did I say that, I think im blushing, and he shouldn't see that! That friendship thing, I dont wanna ruin this because of this and he probably dont like me back.

The creator and the destroyer
They shouldnt even be talking
Or be friend
Your so stupid to think that you can be frinds with him, hah!

Stupid voices-"Error, are you there?" I spaced out, great. "Oh, YeAh" "Good, Blue and dream go home now" Ink said and waved the two before tjey left. We were alone again, but Ink said something again "Oh! I wanted to say, there's gonna be a party at classic's house, all the sans's will be there, that means were too" looks like hes thinking of something "too bad that dream and his brother wont come, they have no time" ok, thats alright, NM wouldn't even come. But when all sans's will be there, then this slut will be there too, I hate this guy. "CoOl, wHeN iS iT?" I asked. "Its this week, this sunday" was the answer. Ugh, why so early....

~Time skip brought you by...the lazy author that couldnt keep their promise;-;

Ink's P.O.V

We were in our rooms and as usual I was drawing, I could even have a book with just Error drawings. I spaced out a bit while thinking about Error and me, when I got my thoughts back, I looked down on my drawing, my blush was a full rainbow, I just draw sin!! I quickly hid the drawing under my bed and changed into pj's, 'I should give Error one too' I thought while I was searching something in his size, I just found a T-shirt a shorts, but they would do as pj's. I went to Error's room and knocked, "YeAh?" He said, I just stepped in and put the pj's on his bed and said " here, you can wear them to sleep" I said leaving the room.

Error's P.O.V

What is this? Oh, clothes and they are to sleep, guess I change later into them.

Fuuuuuuck, I'm blushing, Ink looked so cute in this clothes. Maybe I should just sleep now, I changed quickly in this clothes and went to bed, but noooo, the voices needs to annoy me.

Oooooh, Error got an lover~
Pathetic
Why should he love you
I ship it!
.
.
.
.
Wow thats all and there was even good voices in it. I just shrugged and went to sleep,

But he got a Nightmare~

(Nightmare starts)

I was alone in the void...again, it was all white and quit, but one thing could be heard, a scream, Ink's scream. "ERROR HELP ME!!!" I  turn my head where the scream came, my eyesockets widened, Ink, right berfore dusting said "why didn't you help me, you....y-you....MONSTER!!" And with that he turned to dust, I began to tear up, I fell on my knees and clutched the dust in my hands, Ink's dust. It felt like I was crying for hours until I woke up.

(End of Nightmare)

I woke up crying. I was still crying, not caring if Ink can hear me.

I dont want to lose him

Ink's P.O.V

I suddenly heard crying from the room next to me, Error's room. I got off grom my bed and went to the door, walking to Error's room, the crying became louder, Error IS crying, I could never believe that. I opened the door and saw Error on his bed, crying in his hands, guess we all have our breakdowns. I rushed next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, I hesitated but I quickly huged him, I felt him crying in my shoulder a bit. "A.... nightmare" he said still crying. Was it that bad? I continued huging him.
______________________________________

Im such an lazy author
But here ya go

Word count: 689