10. Sinners~

Sin is gonna be here~
______________________________________

Dream's P.O.V

I fled from our fight, injured. Just hoping Ink is there. I opened a portal to the anti-void as we planned, and stepped in. Seeing Ink in Error's arms. I literally jumped to them as I saw Ink again, but he's unconcious? Did he used so much magic?

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up again, on my bed.I looked around a bit and saw Error on the other side of the bed, sleeping. I blushed a bright rainbow as I rembered the kiss. I tried to stand up but something grabbed me.

"Ink?"

It was Error. I just looked back to him and smiled. Suprisingly, he huged me immediatly, I huged back. "Glad your awake, I was so worried as you didnt wake up." How long was I sleeping.... not going to ask. I tried to stand up once more, but before I could do it, I was pulled into a kiss, I gladly kissed back, he pulled back and I said

"So, are we a thing?"
"How could I say no"

And we kissed again. Soon I felt something wet on my theet, his thoung.

I didn't know what to do, he probably saw that. Suprisingly, he put his hand up to my ribs, and began to message them. Withhin a second, I moaned into the kiss, he took the advance and explored my mouth, with his thoung. I soon felt more then one, six?! He began to rub my ribs and spine, more moans escaped my mouth. He pulled away.

"Do you like that~"

I didnt answer, I was too embaressed now. He was rubbing them still, it made me moan even more.

"I'll take that as a yes~"

(WARNING just for sinners)

He soon pinned me against the bed, still rubbing, goind to my pelvis area. From all the rubbing, I accidently formed a pussy. He began to lick my neck, searching for my spot. He soon found it and as I moaned even louder. After that he struk his finger in my pussy, pumping in and out. It was so It doesnt hurt.

Error was now pumping faster, shoving another finger in as I moaned. "AaaAh~ Error~" I moaned. He soon pulled out and pulled his shorts down, but he asked me "Are you Ok with this, Inky?" I hesitantly nodded, so he pulled down his shorts fully. I began to strip me too. He just sat there, I was a little confused until I got it. I took his member in my hand and began to pump him, teasing him slowly. I soon got to the point and took the tip in my mouth, teasingly looking up to him. He was a blushed and moaning mess, I was it probably too. I began now to boob my head up and down on his member, humming a little to vibrate his dick. "Aaah Inky~" he moaned. I felt his hands on my head soon, he shoved my head on his dick, making me deep throat him. After that he cummed in my mouth, choking a little, but I swallowed.

Error's P.O.V

Fuck, Ink is so good at this. I pinned him again and put my head between his legs. "Payback" I said as I licked his pussy.

No one's P.O.V

Error shoved two of his thoungs inzo his pussy, the other two are at the clit. He licked more as Ink cummed on his thoungs. After that Error position himself with his dick infronz of Ink's entrance. He looked to Ink up, only to be seeing blushing and moaning mess. He nodden, saying that he can enter. Error slowly pushed his member in, hearing some whines of pain from Ink. Error kissed him again and pushed the rest of it in.

As he looked to Ink, he said "Y-you can m-move now" he pulled it out only to slam straight into his g-spot. "AaaAAAh!" He moaned. He began to thust now, hard. "Aaah, faster~" Ink moaned. Error began to thrust faster, earning moans from Ink.

"Aah, I'm g-gonna cum" Error said, moaning. Soon he came in Ink, that made Ink cum too.

Error pulled out and laid on the bed, tired. Soon the two fell Assleep.

"Love you"
"L-love you too"

______________________________________

Lil' Spoiler..

Ink wont be pregnant this time
.
.

But maybe later in the story

Word count: 736