2. Hurt

Sorry if I took so long, but here's the chapter.
______________________________________

Error's P.O.V

When I woke up (I know I didn't wrote it but he slept) I was suprised, I actually slept well, when I think about it I didn't even sleep often, I can't sleep good in the anti-void. I got up from the bed and noticed.........

I'm bored. But before I could think of something I was cut of from the the voices that were yelling at me.

Ink is your enemy!
He's not your friend!
C'mon destroy something
Were bored
Destroy!

They were right, the deal was that I dont need to stop destroying so I could do that now. After I opened a portal and went to Dancetale and landed on the snow infront of the ruins door. I teleported at the begin of the ruins and began to kill everyone here before I went to snowdin. After I was done with the ruins and killed toriel, I went to snowdin and done the same.

Ink's P.O.V

I was still drawing at the painting of Error, I yawned a few time because I didn't really slept. I was about to draw again until I felt huge pain at the spot where my soul would be (Ink doesn't have a soul). The pain grow more until I fell from my bed and threw up ink, '...Another Au' I thought. It formed tears in my eyesocket because of the pain. It happens everytime when a Au or sans got destoyed, thats what I get when I create a new Au...

The bad thing is Error could come here everytime and see me like this, I bet he wouldn't even stop destroying, when he sees me so weak he could just kill me. After some time I heard somebody in the house 'fuck, Error is here' I thought, I just hope he doesnt  come in my room...

Error's P.O.V

After I finished destroying Dancetale I went again to Ink's house, It was quite, usually Ink would be up by this hour.
After I went up the stairs the voices began to yell at me that I should go into his room, to make them quite I need to go into his room. I went to his room and opened the door a bit, that I could see through. My eyes(sockets?) widened, Ink was on the ground, black ink surounded him. "InK!?" I asked a part is shock the other is worry (I call it 'shorry'!:3) "wHaT HaPpeNeD!?"After that he looked at me and it looked like he was in more pain after this...

Weird... every we fought I enjoyed it when Ink was hurt or had cracks everywhere or even screams in pain and covered in blood (not so much blood maybe just like a glass of blood was trown on Ink dont imagine him fully covered in blood) , I enjoyed all of it. But now.......

It just felt like my soul shattered right after seeing him like this.....it hurts.

"E-error-"
______________________________________

Cliffhanger!

Sorry for the short chapter, I had no Ideas and no time but now its out!

BlueCrey out!

Word count: 531