7. Party

I have nothing to say.
Warning a little bit of sin, but not finished.
______________________________________

Ink's P.O.V

When we arrived at the party, we immediatly went to our friends, I went to Blue and Error went to, how do I say it, he just went to the bad sans's. "Hi Blue" I greeted. "Oh! Hi Ink!" "Sorry, but I need to go!" Aaand he left, great, now I'm alone. I sat on the couch bored and waited that something happened, but today is my unlucky day. "Hey cutie~" Lust sans.
"What do you want, Lust" I said. "You~" before he could do something, someone yelled "who wants to play truth or dare!" I quickly went there, but of course Lust too. Mostly all sans's are there now. They flipped to bottle and of course it landed on me. "Fell you need to ask" "Ink truth or dare" he asked "Dare" I said, I regret it. "I dare you to.... go with lust in to closet for 15 minutes" said fell the asshole. Today is not my fucking day, I stood up and walked to the closet with Lust, I saw Error mouth me something "If you need help, scream" he mouthed. I was now in the closet with Lust, I laid a hand on my paintbrush in case he tries to do something. 5 minutes were gone, I hesitated but took my hand back. There were no second left until he pinned me to the wall, "I tought you never will let your guard down" he began to bite on my neck "ERROR-" he put a hand on my mouth and his other under my shirt, on my rips, he began massagin them until I let out moan in his hand.

Error's P.O.V

"ERROR-" I hear him scream, I quickly stood up and went to the closet but Fell interrupted me, this asshole."Error, stop, the 15 min aren't over" "I dOnT cArE! I wOnT lEt ThIs AsShOlE RaPe HiM!" I glitched in every word. I slammed the closet doors with Lust against the wall, he passed out. I looked again in the closed and saw a Ink crying, I put my arms around him and huged him.

I teleported to Ink's house again, we wont stay there. We were still huging, I sat down on the couch and Ink on my lab, he didn't move much so I looked down, he's asleep. I picked him up bridal style and went upstairs to his room quitly, I laid him on his bed and kissed his forehead.

"Good night my love~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no!~ something happened~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ink's P.O.V

I was again in a this plain white place, but there was nothing except one skeleton, he was a black and more gooey skeleton, I know exactly who that is.

"Nightmare..."

He turned around and tentacels grow out of his back, he grins, one of his tentacel grabbed me by my neck so I cant breath, he walked closer to me. He was now right in front of me.

"I'm coming..."

He slammed me on the ground
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up on the ground, I probably fell from the bed.

But what did he mean by "I'm coming" what does he want with me?
______________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter!

Word count: 548