4. Visit

Sry for waiting.
______________________________________

(In the morning)

Ink's P.O.V

*yawn* I sat on my bed, still tired even I still slept 1 minute ago. Yesterday was kinda a good and a bad day, first I had this Au pain again, then Error saw me, but it went good, he comforted me and talked a bit with me. After that he went to his room again, when I think about it, dont he have haphephobia (I hope I spelled it right) and nothing happened when he huged me, guess this problem I have got to it that Error warms up to me, in the first time its usefull. I stood up and changed to my usual clothes, since I wear pyjamas to bed. After changing, I opened the door and went downstair to the kitchen, begining to make breakfast, for me and Error.

Error's P.O.V

I woke up from a smell of food, I went to the door and opened it. I hear someone in the kitchen, must be Ink, he's mostly by this time up. I went downstairs to the kitchen, behind Ink.
"WhAt dO yOu MaKe" "breakfast" was my answer. Since it looked like he just went to the kitchen, I can watch TV or something. I went out of the kitchen to the living room, I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV.

~Time skip 'til breakfast~

"Error, its ready!" Ink yelled from the kitchen. I turned off the TV and went to kitchen, on the table was two plates of pancakes (always pancakes) Ink sat there waiting for me, I took the seat where the other plate is and sit there, we began to eat the shortly after. Ink suddenly looked on his mobile and said "Hey, Dream and Blue wants to come here today" I just "Hm" to tell him that I'm listening.

~After breakfast since nothing happened~

There was a knock on the door shortly after we finished eating, that must be dream and blue, Ink mentioned when we ate. I just sat on the couch, meanwhile Ink went to the door and greeted the two.

Ink's P.O.V

I greeted Dream and Blue "Hi, guys" "Hi, Ink" Dream answered me. But before I could mention that Error is here, Dream saw him, "What is He doing here?" I just answered "We made a Truce, he can stay with me now" I didnt want to tell them what happened Yesterday 'cause they would probably say that he was doing that to trick me. But I just let them in and asked them something, "Do you guys wanna play something" Blue just replied "WHAT ABOUT TRUTH OR DARE!" "Ok we can play that" so we sat on the ground and began playing, it was dreams turn.
" Error, Truth or dare?"
"TrUtH"
"Why did you accepted the truce?"
Did he needed to ask that
"ThEn I cOuLd LiVe In A NoRmAl HoUse, InK, TrUtH oR DaRe?"
"Dare"
"I DaRe YoU to.... TrY oN a DrEsS"
Omg, why.
I went upstairs and 5 minutes later I came downstairs with a dress that has many colors on it, dont ask why I have a dress.
After I came downstairs I saw on Error's cheeks a tint of yellow, but it could just be my imagination.
______________________________________

Sooo sooorrry, my wattpad has problems, thats why the chapter is again sooo short ;-;

Word count: 565