8.Nightmare approach

Is it weird to start making other book before finishing the one before?
Plus the song is amazing!
Quick info for Underverse fans, pretty sure the next episode will be a Error vs Ink fight, I'm so excited!!
______________________________________

Ink's P.O.V

As I stood up, I immediatly felt a huge pain. I grabbed quickly green paint and spayed it on the places were it hurts, the pain was gone but it will not last forever. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw that there was a note, it says

Hi Ink

I went for a walk trough the Au's, it might take a bit until I come home.

-Error

Huh, guess he's not here today. I started making breakfast for me, after that I went upstairs again and began to draw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream's P.O.V

Something is wrong, I can feel it. Something with Ink, Nightmare has to do with this and the bad thing is, he made something like a wall to Ink house, I cant get there anymore. What does he want with him? I have a bad feeling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink's P.O.V

The pain came again, I-I can't handel it anymore. I fell to my knees, t-to much pain, my hands were now on my head, tears formed in my eyesockets. I began to scream from the not ending pain.

"I can stop it~"

I looked up and around, there was one person I wished not to see in this moment-

Nightmare

I tried to run but he held me with his tentacels before I could do anything. I began to struggle against his held.

"Dont you want to end the pain?~"

I didnt answer. He smirked

"Whatever, If you don't answer" He held me tighter.
"I could do you a lil' favor and end your pain, how does that sound?"
"What NO, leave me alone!!" I yelled at him, It burned as I yelled, so more pain.
He didn't listen, the tentacels around me got thighter. One of them got thighter around my neck to choke me. The goo began to cover my body, even inside my skull. It hurt like hell. Everything turned black

Nightmare's P.O.V

The goo ( goo, slime?) covered his body, it took over. I dropped him on the ground, soon he stood up. He had a grin.

"Well~" He smirked.

I had planned this, everything goes to the plan.

I opened a portal to dreamtale

"You know what I want." I said

We stepped trough and began to destroy everything. With Ink, or should I say NM ink, by my side, there's no one who could fix the AU's. And bring back the monsters with their shit called hapiness.

Soon everything was destroyed, every little monster or human was dead, no one survived here. We shall continue this~

Error's P.O.V

I was still on my walk, thinking what Ink would like. I soon saw a yellow thing running to me....-

-oh, it was dream.

"Good...that I.. found you" Dream said, panting. He catched his breath again and began to explain.

"Something is wrong, I can't open a portal to Ink's house and the worst thing is,...I feel massiv negativity in the place and I have a bad feeling about this, we need to find Ink!"

I was worried, did something happened to Ink?
"Ok, LeT's Go"

I opened a portal to Ink's house since Dream cant. We landed in the living room, there were things on the ground, they probably fell from something. I wanted to search for something, but I stopped as I looked to Dream, he was crying. "It's D-dreamtale" he said crying.

Dream's P.O.V

It can't be, D-dreamtale its destroyed, I quickly opened a portal and stepped trough. Our Eyesockets widened, everywhere is blood and dust, the tree is destroyed too. "Nightmare..." I was still crying. "C'mOn, We dO iT LiKe ThIs, I wIlL sEaRcH tRoUgH AU's FoR sOmEtHiNg AnD yOu CaN SeArCh FoR sUrViVeD mOnStErS, oK?" I just nodded, "I wIlL CaLl yOu If I fInD aNyThInG"he then left to Ink's house. I wipped the tears away and began to look for any survivors, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any, I can't feel any feelings here anymore.
No positivity, but more negativit.

Error's P.O.V

I searched for something, anything! Any clue where Ink is. I'm so worried about him, when he's gone and I mean gone, I don't know what to do anymore. He was the first one who thougt me love, not LOVE, love. I cant lose him.

I was now in Underswap, going trough the path were the human and papyrus would meet. I was about to go to the next AU until I was interruptet by a crash. I looked were the crash came from.

There was Nightmare with..... another Nightmare? They were killing Blue! I quickly went to Dream and took him there, they were now in waterfall, everything they encountered were killed by them, I still didn't see who this other Nightmare was. They noticed us following them.

"Oh, look who's there" Nightmare said. We went for an attack, but he dogded and interruptet. "What? Dont you want to greet an friend?"
I looked confused.The other turned around.

"You forgot Ink so fast? Wow"
What, Ink!?

"WhAt DiD yOu Do WiTh HiM!" I glitched more now. "Wow Error, I'm suprised that you care about your enemy. From bad to good so fast"

"SHUT UP!"
We attacked again trying not to hurt Ink. I went to attack Nightmare, but I fell right back as Ink slashed red paint on me. It burned. "Thought that he wouldnt attack, huh?"

We parted, I was now facing Ink, Dream was fighting Nightmare.
I tried to talk to him, but everytime he wont listen and try attacking again.

Nightmare got hit by Dream and fell to the ground. "Well we are done here" And teleported him and Ink somewhere.

"FuCk..."

______________________________________

That took long, buuut to the point, whos excited for Underverse!! Oh! And try imagine NM ink like ink just with goo that nightmare has, a goo covered Eye, the other one is with a star and his regular clothes just goo covered.

Word count: 1034