13. Wedding

I literally have no ideas anymore

-------------------------------------------------------

Error's P.O.V

I sigh softly. I never thought my life could be so well.
As known...just 4 months until....the big day.

I was not worried about anything now, except when Inky was in pain. I can't wait when the day comes...But the difficult part is, A skeletal being to form doesn't take 9 months like Humans, It will take 5 to 6 months if I am right, since They don't need to form the human organs, skin, and much more.

"Ruru!~" Inky hugged me from behind. I smile softly and kiss his cheek. By now, the voices have stopped, because of Inky, that is one of the many reasons I love him.

The wedding is already planned, everyone is already invited.

Everyone...except some sertan people. "You would look so hot in a dress~" I smirk and nuzzle to ink's neck. He blushed and purred, leaning into him.

No one's pov.

"I already love jammy...." Ink smiled softly while rubbing his stomach "-and I am hungry"  He interrupted the loving scene; Error groaned "You ate 30 minutes ago!" Ink whinned "Ruruuuuuu..." Error sighed and went into the kitchen, still hearing the giggling ink.

~~~~~~~~~~
Error was nervous, same with ink, as they were in seperated rooms. They were both getting ready with the help pf their friends.
______

Error grew more nervous as he saw how many sans's were invited "Ink really has overdone this...." He mumbled. He jolted as he needed to go to the front; he saw dream there "Of course this positive bastard is gonna do this...." He groaned under his breath and went to the front, not liking the staring he is getting. He waited for a bit, but ink soon came. He didn't expect him to really do it, but he came in a dress. It was a usual qhite dress, but it had 2 layers, a white one and a rainbow one under it, it looked beautiful. Error blushes a light yellow as he saw ink. He quickly shook it off, making sure he won't crash in here. They were soon infront of eachother, both looking at dream. Dream got the signal and began talking, he soon got to the important part "Will you, Error, take Ink, as your...uh....Husband?" Error blushed even more by now, as he couldn't contain his excitement "I dO" He glitched slightly; He mentally facepalmed. Dream looked to Ink "-and will you, Ink, take Error as your Husband?" Ink nodding, even more excited than Error "I do!". Dream smiled "...you may kiss now~" Dream smiled. Before Error could say anything about Dream's tone; Ink leaned forward and kissed Error deeply. He quickly calmed again and kissed back....

~~~~~~~~
The party after the wedding was soon over, everyone ate, and everyone gave presents to the new couple. Ink has already opened some, and most of them had stuff for Paperjam. Ink smiled "look! A little Pyjamma for Pj!" He held up a multi colored pyjamma, Error smiled "That's great, Inky" He yawn and leaned back, as they were up for hours.

_skip after 2 months_

Error was sitting on the couch watching his favorite Tv show. He soon got interrupted when he heard Ink going down the stairs; he was up there for at least 2 hours, making the new room for jammy. He looked back and frowned as he saw ink tripping. He quickly shot some strings that catched Ink. He calmed and got ink out of the strings. "Tha-" He stopped mid-sentence, as he began squirming a bit. Error was confused "What's wrong, my dear?" Ink whimpered softly "I-it hurts..." Error frowned slightly "Is it coming?" Ink nodded quickly. "Shit" He picked him up and opened a portal "Science shit!" He yelled. Science sans came "Don't call me tha- Oh" He stopped and saw Ink "DoN't JuSt StArE! HeLp HiM!" Error snapped. Science jolted and nodded, he took Ink and went into a room, leaving Error. He tried to get in aswell but the door was locked "HeY!" He growled. Science didn't answer. Error grumbled and sat down, deciding to wait.

~~~~~~~~~

Error has falled asleep by now, but he got woken by crying. He first thought it was Ink, so he quickly went into the room as science unlocked the room. It wasn't Ink. He had something in his arms, It was wrapped in a blanket. It was obvious what it was. Ink cried softly "H-he is beautiful..." He smiled. Error sat next to him "He has your eyes...." He smiled and showed him jammy. Error stared at him "You're right...he is beautiful...."....

__________
Sorry for the long wait

766 words