9. Returning?

Sry that I havent updated.
______________________________________

Nightmare's P.O.V

I dont have time to fight them, we need to destroy more. Next one is Underlust, just because this is a slut Au. And lust want to fuck everyone, it's just annoying.

"Next one is Underlust"
I said, he nodded.

I opened a portal and immediatly killed sans, I hate him. Then we killed the others.

It was easier than the other, not very suprising. As we were finished I opened another portal, then another, then another etc. We destroyed like 5 Au's, how easy. Suprisingly Error and the positive asshole haven't come yet.

Error's P.O.V

Argh! He keeps destroying, how can we bring Ink back!

"AnY IdEaS?" I glitched.

"I dont know, he is filled with negativity, a massiv amount of it. Maybe something positive can bring him back. But I dont know where to get something that positive." Dream said. I think I know what to do, but I dont know if it will work.

I opened a portal to Oceantale (couldnt find any Au that isnt Underfell) where Nightmare and Ink finished killing. They looked to us.
"Well, ready for round two" he said and attacked. Again, Dream is fighting Nightmare and I am fighting Ink. I'm still about it, will it work? But I can't do It now, now is not the time.

Dream's P.O.V

I am currently fighting my brother, trying to turn him to the other direction so he cant see Error and Ink. Error said he has a plan. I jumped to the left, dogding Nightmare's attack. I then attacked him from his right, he turned around and blocked with his tentacels.

Turning Nightmare around. Check

Error's P.O.V

Nightmare turned around, now is my chance. I grabbed Ink with my strings, trowing his paintbrush away. I teleported us to the anti-void.

(Quick) Dream's P.O.V

"You are hurting Ink with this, Nightmare! Dont you see!" I yelled to my brother. "Like I care!" He yelled back.

Error's P.O.V

We were now in the anti-void, he is trying to get free. I put him on the ground, the string still on him. I stepped forward to him and kneeled down to his level. My hand on his check.

"Ink please come back" I said with out my glitches.

He looked like he was about to say something, but I cut him off with a kiss. He seemed suprised. The goo began to melt a bit, as I kissed longer. He began to melt to the kiss, his arms around my neck, my hands on his waist.

Ink's P.O.V

The light comes back. And when I opened my eyesockets I saw... Error kissing me! I gladly kissed back. Tears coming from my eyesockets down to my cheeks, I'm so happy I'm back. It was like hell there.

Error's P.O.V

As I pulled away, I saw Ink in my arms, unconcious. I think he used to much magic back there.

Now we are waiting for Dream.

______________________________________

So sry that I took so long, school's been like hell.
Oh! And for the vampire verse readers, the chapter might take a lil' bit. Sry.

Thx again paperjam_1 for following, complimenting my sisters (LadyNoir1802) storys, big thank you!

Word count:542